Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDK fingerboards split ply deck  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK fingerboards split ply deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding, League of Legends
Setup : 32mm g13
Bollie
g6-x
riptape

DK fingerboards split ply deck  Empty
PostSubject: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 am

Shipping
I ordered mine in the eve of 02/18/13 and after a few hours, payment got confirmed on my paypal. which mean the processing takes about a day or two which is pretty normal. Then the shipping was free which is nice and it still takes 3 days to be delivered since mine was delivered from 02/19/13 and arrived at 02/22/13.
Looks
Well if u see the picture of the deck. the split ply is really attractive. I ordered the cat split ply. The deck looks shiny which may show that it was properly lacquered. Overall the looks of the deck caused me to buy this product because it was interesting and it also looked great in my opinion.
Craftsmanship
First of all. The deck was sanded pretty well on the sides. and the shape was like a shape of a g13 or closely relative to the JKA shape of 4cfb. The holes were drilled pretty well. But the at first they may seem small, but the screws fits just fine. The size of the decks is 31mmx99mm which i was kind of disappointed since im used to using 101mm length decks.
The kicks were medium to low and the concave is low. In conclusion for the craftsmanship, the decks is made well but not very well. Just because there were still some pencil marks on some parts of the bottom ply and other unsatisfactory
details some users will find.
performance
As for the performance, its been doing well for now. I've been using this deck for about 2 hours already ever since i got it this afternoon. Again, with the 31mm x 99mm size, its kind of uncomfortable since i use a 32x 101mm deck. So for now im still adjusting. Another problem is that i think 99mm for length is just a little bit short since whenever I to pop the kicks. There are times i thought i already hit the tail on the platform but actually i didnt which feels really weird. But that are my only problems with this deck, and i think will be gone by the time i get used to the size of the deck because again, i'm not yet used to this size.
CONCLUSION
Pros:
+a great deck for everyone and can be recommended for beginners
+ cheap
+ attractive
+ satisfactorily crafted
Cons:
+ the size may feel uncomfortable who are used to a longer deck
+ The kicks feels kind of small
+ well if you don't like pencil marks. well it might have some.

DK fingerboards split ply deck  62170_10
DK fingerboards split ply deck  53831810
DK fingerboards split ply deck  64531_10
DK fingerboards split ply deck  46981_10

Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:37 am

That was a nice review!
Do you think you could post photo of the pencil mark?
That deck looks awesoome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding, League of Legends
Setup : 32mm g13
Bollie
g6-x
riptape

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:41 am

DK fingerboards split ply deck  52492210
I couldnt get a better picture of it. but if you look closely to the red circle, youll see grey outlines which is pencil. its very unnoticable until you look at it closely and if you pay attention to it alot.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 am

Yea I think I can see it a little. Not that big though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : DK fingerboards split ply deck  J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Sick review!!

I have some sick graphic DK decks in stock: http://www.freewebstore.org/lovedrugstore/product/dkdecks
Back to top Go down
BlackRiverKilla
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : -Flatface G13 with Bollie trucks and Flatface G6 wheels

-Kulture Split Ply with dump trucks and Flatface G6 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am

great review thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK fingerboards split ply deck    DK fingerboards split ply deck  Empty

Back to top Go down

DK fingerboards split ply deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1