Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalScott B. Cat Graphic Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott B. Cat Graphic Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

Scott B. Cat Graphic Review Empty
PostSubject: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

First, sorry for no pics of my own, but heres a link to flatface, and scott b's website
http://flatfacefingerboards.com/webstore/products/Scott-B.-Deck.html
http://www.sbdecks.com/category/fingerboards
But let's get into this.
Shipping I can't vouch for, I got this slightly used at the store sesh last weekend, but flatface's shipping is really good, and I've heard scott b's isn't the worst. /NA
First Impressions of this were that it looked good, and had solid pop and the overall shape was nice, with well pressed plies. I believe scott has a top of the line metal mold, so there shouldn't be errors in it. 10/10
Craftsmanship contained no errors, but I do have to point out that the graphic is not wear at all. I liked this because mine has the cat graphic, and I didn't want that to go away. This was very well constructed, but the non-real wear might be a downer to some, as that is becoming more popular.The graphic is applied very nicely, but I don't know how it's done. Maybe wood printing, but I don't know for sure. 9.5/10
Performance
is really nice. Really nice, mellow, 32mm shape. On board/tail slides, it rode smoothly on all surfaces, and really nicely popped on regaular tricks. This might sound odd, but I got nollies for the first time on this deck. Odd because of the mellow shape, and you'd expect it to be harder to do. The mellow concave really helped me on tricks, because it felt really good compared to some decks I've tried. No complaints here. 10/10
Overall
this is a deck everyone shoud get, when they come on stock. The cat grpahic is unfortunatly not made anymore, but if you can get one, get it. Well worth it for the looks, and the warm feeling you get when you see the bottom ply. happy
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Awesome review! Im thinking of maybe getting the red uncle graphic when im able to.
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm

^ Definitly worth it! The performance is soo nice, and the uncle looks cool. I might pick up the cruiser.
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Yeah, I messaged scott (thats how I got my deck) and he said he will have more decks in March! very happy
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 pm

^alright!
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

laserfbs wrote:
^ Definitly worth it! The performance is soo nice, and the uncle looks cool. I might pick up the cruiser.

he said to me, that the cruisers may never be in stock again shocked
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

^noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! pig
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

laserfbs wrote:
^noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! pig

my words.
exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott B. Cat Graphic Review   Scott B. Cat Graphic Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott B. Cat Graphic Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1