Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalVote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Poll ends Tonight at midnight.... VOTE!!!
(uk Time wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Boffey
Boffey

Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Why didnt you add hitoshi?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Gonna PM Holden and get him to vote a few times wink
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

I think this is kind of bollocks, I mean, is this a favorites game? or why aren't there more options? There are many more people that are on the chat WAY more than this. I think Brian, Darian, Ken, ummmmm*ME*mmmmm, and some other people would suit well. We need some people that will be on during the US time, too. Why not stick a couple more Americans on there? wink

edit: Just realized that I have been on here in a couple days and probably missed the whole nomination thread.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Boffey wrote:
Why didnt you add hitoshi?
because she only got 1 nomination (from you) i went with the majority vote bro

GunnerBoser wrote:
I think this is kind of bollocks, I mean, is this a favorites game? or why aren't there more options? There are many more people that are on the chat WAY more than this. I think Brian, Darian, Ken, ummmmm*ME*mmmmm, and some other people would suit well. We need some people that will be on during the US time, too. Why not stick a couple more Americans on there? wink

gunner bro i went with who was nominated not "favorites" and a few of us that thought of the idea were discussing it in skype at the time of the nominating and decided we need people that are mature enough to handle to position, not that you all immature but we needed to filter
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:14 am

Now I wanna be chat mod just because their name is teal haha.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 am

Damn you Zink, I'll always be in your shadow!
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 am

DarianN wrote:

As if you didn't want to before, lmao..

Well it's nice to have some more people to share the almost not existing amount of work with.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:18 am

Mikkel S wrote:
DarianN wrote:

As if you didn't want to before, lmao..

Well it's nice to have some more people to share the almost not existing amount of work with.

just so we always have someone in there bro happy not to share the work there isnt much
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 am

Gratz.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:04 am

Yey
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Daniel's profile just got more awesome shit, his avatar combines with the teal lol
shieeeeeeet didn't even vote missed this haha, gratz everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!   Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for you who think should be chatbox supporters // Grats Zink, Tom & Seamus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2