Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboard Store in the US Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard Store in the US

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackTerryFB
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTerryFB

Companies : none
Setup : G14
Blackriver Trucks Super Silver Wide
Substance THCas
Riptape Slim and Catchy
Witchcraft Bushings

Fingerboard Store in the US Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Tell me what you think about putting like a flatface store in the US like a brr store in Germany. I think it would be really cool. A lot of the big fb company all have a open place to fingerboard on. For example the Brr Store for Blackriver or the Y terrace for Yellowood. I think there should be one for Flatface
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

there is, just only once a month. store sessions - check mike's channel as he has all the details happy

there's also some scooter shop that's got a fingerboard park in somewhere in the US, there WAS the no co pop factory (rip hmm). I'm surprised there's not one in one of the giant cities though, like NY or something.
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Yeah what Kerry said, Mike does a Flatface Store and Session every month, its held where rendezvous is.
Also the Scooter Shop sells FF stuff and has a concrete park there.
Back to top Go down
BrorS
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrorS

Setup : none unfortunately

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
there is, just only once a month. store sessions - check mike's channel as he has all the details happy

there's also some scooter shop that's got a fingerboard park in somewhere in the US, there WAS the no co pop factory (rip hmm). I'm surprised there's not one in one of the giant cities though, like NY or something.

Scooter garage wink
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 pm

I don't think the idea is viable since the fingerboarding community is so small. Stores would have to compete with online fingerboard shops which usually provide free or fast shipping. The costs of renting out a location, reselling products, and obtaining customers would be too much unless you have a lot of money to begin with. I think the idea is great, I just don't know if it would be possible anywhere in the US.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
Jacob W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jacob W

Companies : O gee
Setup : Constantly changing.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 am

I thought fingerdecks had a fb/skate shop in Wisconsin or something.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.dirtydecks.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Store in the US   Fingerboard Store in the US Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Store in the US

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1