Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhy don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? Empty
PostSubject: Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?   Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I had an idea that maybe we could put flyer's around our countries to try and get the companies noticed more so that they can invest into bigger things for fingerboarding.What is your opinion on this?ATM I only have two posters for fingersized so ill put them up at the local park.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?   Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 pm

go for it dude, its definately the easiest an cheapest way to support the scene!
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?   Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah, I agree with Eddie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?   Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why don't we give Blackriver and other fingerboard conpanies more support?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1