Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat's your Gaming Rig? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your Gaming Rig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

What's your Gaming Rig? Empty
PostSubject: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 am

So I recently got in to Computer Gaming, mainly playing MMO's like WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, but going to get in to FPS games(mainly CoD, was big on it when I have my xbox) soon after I get my new GPU.

Anyways, what's your(if you have one)Gaming Computer? Post a pic and some specs! Also say some games you like to play!

Here's mine.

What's your Gaming Rig? Photo_zpscc01a308

Specs: AMD Bulldozer FX4100
8GB of RAM
NVIDIA GT610(upgrading soon)
350W PSU(Updating soon)

and my "Monitor" Vizio HDTV
AZIO LED Keyboard
Razer Naga Molten Edition Mouse.

What's your Gaming Rig? Photo1_zpscdafa310

Post yours!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

nice!

mine is a self build:
AMD Phenon II Quad Core Black Edition 3.2ghz
ATI Radeon HD6850 Sapphire Toxic Edition 1gb
6gb RAM
OCZ 750w PSU

1x 22" monitor, 1x 20" monitor. Shitty mouse and keyboard.

I play guild wars 2, what server are you on? Also dabble in WoW from time to time, not sure I like the changes they made in pandaria with talents and shit but I have a 10 day trial atm just to pass some time. I also played RIFT, not tried the new version and don't have the money for it, but it was great in v1 and looks great now. Got a lvl 50 character on rift, 80 on GW2, and too many to remember on WoW.

Neverwinter comes out at the end of the month, super stoked for that. I'm also beta testing Final Fantasy 14-ARR at the moment, cant say any more due to the beta testing NDA but I look forward to that coming out in the summer happy
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
nice!

mine is a self build:
AMD Phenon II Quad Core Black Edition 3.2ghz
ATI Radeon HD6850 Sapphire Toxic Edition 1gb
6gb RAM
OCZ 750w PSU

1x 22" monitor, 1x 20" monitor. Shitty mouse and keyboard.

I play guild wars 2, what server are you on? Also dabble in WoW from time to time, not sure I like the changes they made in pandaria with talents and shit but I have a 10 day trial atm just to pass some time. I also played RIFT, not tried the new version and don't have the money for it, but it was great in v1 and looks great now. Got a lvl 50 character on rift, 80 on GW2, and too many to remember on WoW.

Neverwinter comes out at the end of the month, super stoked for that. I'm also beta testing Final Fantasy 14-ARR at the moment, cant say any more due to the beta testing NDA but I look forward to that coming out in the summer happy

Kerry hows the Radeon? It it good? I've been thinking of getting an i3. Compared to AMDs with the same price which is better?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

What's your Gaming Rig? Imag0226

AMD Bulldozer FX-4170 4.2GHz Quad Core Processor
8Gb G.Skill Ripjaws RAM (2 x 4Gb)
Western Digital Green 1TB SATA III HDD
Corsair CX500 500W PSU
Sapphire Radeon HD7750 1GB GPU

I also have a 21" [s]dong[/s] Acer screen, and a Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Keyboard happy I'll get pics of the whole setup in a bit of you want to see it, haha.

I'm not really into gaming though, I only really play Runescape :') It's just nice to have a good PC that can handle pretty much anything that I could need it for shocked

very happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm

but srs.. that looks nice danny happy

oscar you mean hows the phenom? I'm no expert in benchmarks etc but I'd say they're fantastic - maybe i7s are better than them but I'd say these beat i3s happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
imgsnip*

Lmfao!

Hey, it runs max settings on Runescape wink A lot of people lag with that! ahahaha.
Besides, RS3 comes out in the summer, on html5 or something shocked
What's your Gaming Rig? 2BOuF
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Damn guys nice! and Kerry I'm on the Eredon Terrace world(America)

Danny those graphics actually look pretty nice, I don't remember Runscape looking like that shocked I used to be big into but I don't like the click-to-move games /:

But next Friday I get paid and I'll be picking up a Nvidia GTX 660 and a 750W PSU very happy Can't wait!

And Oscar, AMD are very nice Budget friendly processors, which is why a lot of gamers go for them. But if money is not an issue for you then get an Intel.

I have an AMD FX-4100(3.6GHz, 3.8 max) which is roughly $105. and the Intel equivalent to the AMD FX-4100 is the i5-3570Processor(3.4GHz, 3.8 Turbo Boost)roughly $215. AMD FX-4100 is theoretically faster. It also depends on the programs you are using if for. For gaming, any 4 core processor 3.2GHz or higher will do fine, AMD is usually the better choice. Intel's usually good for application based programs.

It really comes down to this question you must ask yourself, "What will I be doing with this Processor"
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Jayden H. wrote:

Danny those graphics actually look pretty nice, I don't remember Runscape looking like that shocked I used to be big into but I don't like the click-to-move games /:
Haha, yeah man, they're mad for Runescape!
Turns out I actually made it onto the Beta test shocked So I was playing it earlier, haha!

What's your Gaming Rig? 1366228610867
What's your Gaming Rig? 1366237888867
What's your Gaming Rig? 1366248786164

Here's a few more screenshots that my brother just showed me shocked

I'm the complete opposite tongue I hate using a keyboard to move, haha!
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Mine is an xbox 360 slim. 250 gb
Would take a pic but you guys know what they look like cool
[Edit] aw just seen this is pc only he,
Back to top Go down
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding, League of Legends
Setup : 32mm g13
Bollie
g6-x
riptape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:17 pm

First rig (unfinished)
MSI Z77 Mobo,
3rd Gen Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge CPU Unlocked, 3.4ghz, 3.8ghz overclocked
Corsair 16Gb DDR3,
OCZ Vertex SSD for System
HDDs for Files
650 Watts PSU,
Antec LanBoy Case,
Antec Cooling System,
Phobya Balancer 250 Reservoir, Filled with Toyota Coolant.
Samsung LED 23"
32GB Super-Speed USB (USB-3) Flash Drive for OS Backup
Asus ROG g75vw-bbk5:

3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM processor 2.4 ghz overclock upto 3.4ghz
GeForce GTX660M 2GB
1TB HDD 54,000 rpm + one slot for secondary storage (SSD or HDD)
8GB DDR3 RAM expandable to 16GB
4 3.0 USB ports + 1 charging compatible usb port
windows 8 pro build
17.3 inches 1080p support HD screen
2 channel speakers and a very big charger

What's your Gaming Rig? 53110210
What's your Gaming Rig? 37454810
What's your Gaming Rig? 11848_10[b]
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 pm

^dddamn.

and fuuck me danny those graphics are insane for runescape.. if only with all the effort they're putting into it they could make keyboard controls, haha.. doesn't seem that much of a change they'd have to make to the engine : o

jayden do you know if NA servers can play with EU ones? I'm on Gandara.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
and fuuck me danny those graphics are insane for runescape.. if only with all the effort they're putting into it they could make keyboard controls, haha.. doesn't seem that much of a change they'd have to make to the engine : o
Ikr? They're mad shocked
And idk man, they recently put hotkey special attacks into it, and made a downloadable client shocked Maybe eventually they'll enable keyboard controls, but I'm not sure it'd work due to the movement being based on tiles? shocked Like, you can't stand between tiles or anything so it'd probably cause a lot of problems with 360 degree movement shocked
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Damn MC! Beasts! Haa, Danny you should really try the wow trial!

And I'm not sure Kerry, it would make sense not to work, but I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:22 am

Wow. Runescape looks amazing now haha. It's been years since I've played though. Anyways, here's my setup. I'm running on a GTX 560 ti:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 am

More specs bizbiz? shocked
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

Jayden H. wrote:
More specs bizbiz? shocked
Sure. Most of my setup is pretty old minus the new 560 though:
AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz quad core
ASUS M4A78T-E AMD 790 GX HDMI ATX AMD Mobo
GSKILL 8gb 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

I forget the name of my left monitor, but I think it's an ASUS 23 inch with 2ms delay GTG.
Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate (No key inscriptions) --> Best thing I've ever purchased
I did have a Razer Naga but it broke. Now I'm stuck with a Logitech wireless mouse which isn't terrible, but I'd really like to upgrade once I get some money.
My sound system is a 5.1 surround sound from Logitech that I picked up for $85ish new.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:31 am

Nice dude! Sounds pretty beasty!
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 am

Jayden H. wrote:
Nice dude! Sounds pretty beasty!
Thanks man. That Naga looks awesome. I miss mine so much, but the left click stopped working because of wear on the mouse. I tried to fix it, but it didn't work out well.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 am

It's a creation from the gods, I couldn't imagine using anything else. So when it breaks, I'm going to buy another one no matter what. It's too great and anything else seems inferior haha. It's not a necessity but it is definitely helpful. Get another one!
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 am

Jayden H. wrote:
It's a creation from the gods, I couldn't imagine using anything else. So when it breaks, I'm going to buy another one no matter what. It's too great and anything else seems inferior haha. It's not a necessity but it is definitely helpful. Get another one!
I went through about 12 emails with Razer support about it. After mentioning that my warranty was out of date in two separate emails at the beginning, they offered to replace it and sent me a form. After I sent them my receipt, they told me there was nothing they could do even though I told them it was out of warranty. I'm still kind of pissed that they made me go through all that bullshit so I'll probably get one used somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 am

Yea I've heard Razers Customer Service is shit, but they're products are amazing. I've heard that it's sometimes the luck of the draw when you buy something. But mine is pretty solid, had it since last month, March 5th I wanna say haha. I've also heard about the whole clicking problem, not noticing it in mine, nor do I want to D: Time will tell lol.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 am

Jayden H. wrote:
Yea I've heard Razers Customer Service is shit, but they're products are amazing. I've heard that it's sometimes the luck of the draw when you buy something. But mine is pretty solid, had it since last month, March 5th I wanna say haha. I've also heard about the whole clicking problem, not noticing it in mine, nor do I want to D: Time will tell lol.

Yeah. It's an issue with the mouse button wearing down so it can't trigger the click. I've opened it up to try to fix it, but I can't get it right. It also feels like I'm clicking through syrup, so I'll just have to wait until this summer.

The number pad on the side is so awesome though. It helped me so much in League and other games that used numbers/numberpad (pretty much all of them haha).
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 am

It does tons for me in WoW, I can see it helping out in League but if I was a hardcore Leaguer I think I'd go with the Hex LoL Edition, looks badass!
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:31 am

Jayden H. wrote:
It does tons for me in WoW, I can see it helping out in League but if I was a hardcore Leaguer I think I'd go with the Hex LoL Edition, looks badass!
I'll have to check that one out. I used to map the buttons on my Naga to do stuff for me as well. I think I changed the bottom left one to enter if I was too lazy to hit it on the keyboard haha.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your Gaming Rig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next