Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your Gaming Rig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding, League of Legends
Setup : 32mm g13
Bollie
g6-x
riptape

What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 am

its wierd.. im the only intel user. sad
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:54 am

mcjolli wrote:
its wierd.. im the only intel user. sad
me to happy
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 am

It's not bad though, because in the end it all comes down to personal preference. My 2 cents are though, is if you're building an almost strictly Gaming PC, and you're on a budget, get an AMD.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Jayden H. wrote:
It's not bad though, because in the end it all comes down to personal preference. My 2 cents are though, is if you're building an almost strictly Gaming PC, and you're on a budget, get an AMD.

Imma go to a mall tom and search for some parts. BTW what mobos support AMD cards?
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Oscar V. wrote:
Jayden H. wrote:

Imma go to a mall tom and search for some parts. BTW what mobos support AMD cards?
You should probably search online. Newegg is where I got all of my stuff. Most stores will have higher prices anyways. If you search online, it's much more easy to check compatibility.

As for the Intel/AMD preference, I got my AMD because I was on a budget at the time as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie
g6-x
riptape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 am

If you want to buy parts in your gaming rig an you dont want to be ripped off. Newegg and tigerdirect is the best way to go happy
and the good this is they always have daily deals and wait for the right moment to get that item CHEAP! like my uncle bought a 240GB SSD from $216 for only $169.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
bizbiz23

Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 am

mcjolli wrote:
If you want to buy parts in your gaming rig an you dont want to be ripped off. Newegg and tigerdirect is the best way to go happy
and the good this is they always have daily deals and wait for the right moment to get that item CHEAP! like my uncle bought a 240GB SSD from $216 for only $169.
Yeah. Newegg is great. I haven't heard of tigerdirect though. If you're really patient, wait until cyber Monday (Monday after Thanksgiving) when everything gets really cheap. I got my graphics card for $169 compared to the regular $280.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie
g6-x
riptape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 am

^ahaha true..true..
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 am

bizbiz23 wrote:
Oscar V. wrote:
Jayden H. wrote:

You should probably search online. Newegg is where I got all of my stuff. Most stores will have higher prices anyways. If you search online, it's much more easy to check compatibility.

As for the Intel/AMD preference, I got my AMD because I was on a budget at the time as well.

Can't buy from the net. Everyone in my family don't have cards as they were screwed over by it before.
Back to top Go down
mcjolli
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie
g6-x
riptape

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm

No paypal din pare?
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:39 pm

You can go to a Fry's Store or something similar(not sure what Electronic Stores you have in the Philippines). I take like a 15 minute drive and this store is as big, if not bigger than Costco! shocked It's awesome, I would live there If I could<3
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:59 pm

mcjolli wrote:
No paypal din pare?

Wala x(

Jayden H. wrote:
You can go to a Fry's Store or something similar(not sure what Electronic Stores you have in the Philippines). I take like a 15 minute drive and this store is as big, if not bigger than Costco! shocked It's awesome, I would live there If I could<3

We have small stores inside malls. Imma be going there.
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

FBS(duh?)
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Oscar V. wrote:
mcjolli wrote:
No paypal din pare?

Wala x(

Jayden H. wrote:

We have small stores inside malls. Imma be going there.

Good luck man happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Gaming Rig?   What's your Gaming Rig? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your Gaming Rig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2