Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfb scene in OR? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fb scene in OR?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malthio
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlinwood Wide-low
+BRT+ 2.0 (wide)
Winklers
NFG grip

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 am

stuck here in Portland, OR and haven't been able to find any other local fingerboarders so far.. is there a scene out here at all? I'd love to find others to meet with for that epic shred sesh, cause right now it's just me and my ghetto shed spot lol
Back to top Go down
Thefingerboardingman
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : The Fingerboarding Man Review's
Setup : BW
Bollie Trucks
Winkler Wheels Black River Edition

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Fingersk8.com is ran out of portland if I am not wrong. They make sweet benches, and ledges! You should have a session with them at the shop! I have a bench coming in this week!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Th3FingerboardingMan
burnabud
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
burnabud

Setup : pop deck 33m holy shit,flaked edition x4's and flatface green brr ed wheels

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 pm

im from eugene oregon i was actually just in protland yestarday at the lloyd center shopping/seshing what i could. fingersk8.com is out of portland but i emailed them and asked if they had a shop or anything like that to go and shesh or buy some of their products but they informed me that they dont have anything like that they just do online sales. but yeah here in eugene oregon there is like nobody that i have found that fingerboards around me
Back to top Go down
Thefingerboardingman
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : The Fingerboarding Man Review's
Setup : BW
Bollie Trucks
Winkler Wheels Black River Edition

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Burnabud,
my buddy lives in Eugene. Have you ever heard of Younglife or College Life?

And yeah, if you talk to him at fingersk8, you can probably do a portland/eugene session and crap. He is a dope guy forsure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Th3FingerboardingMan
burnabud
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
burnabud

Setup : pop deck 33m holy shit,flaked edition x4's and flatface green brr ed wheels

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

no i havent heard of it but it would be sick to have a meet up or somthing in the area and sesh. yeah the guy from fingersk8.com said he was thinking about having a meet up soon it would be sick if that went down

does ur buddy have youtube or anything?
Back to top Go down
Malthio
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlinwood Wide-low
+BRT+ 2.0 (wide)
Winklers
NFG grip

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 pm

right on, thanks guys! good to know I'm not alone out here lol..

I'm most definitely going to have to go check out fingersk8 and see what they're all about, and if there is that meet up; I'll be there for sure! on that note, if any of you locals decide you want to wander up to ptown again (I don't get out of the city much cause kids and whatnot), we should see about trying to schedule a sesh.. plenty of parks and whatnot that would be great for putting up an outdoor playground now that summer's on the way cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fb scene in OR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fb scene in OR?   fb scene in OR? Empty

Back to top Go down

fb scene in OR?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1