Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSo I've decided to make a few of my own ramps Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SurfLapras

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps Empty
PostSubject: So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps   So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Sorry about not having pictures of what I have done, but so far I've made a bench with a black main part and two green support beams.

All made out of scrap wood from my garage and only three pieces of wood as well.

For my first "ramp" it looks really nice and I think I'll get a lot of use out of it until I finish my "box 1."

I made some graffiti on the bottom that just says "WALK" in light blue letters. I think that will be my tag on all of the ramps I make that are going into my park.

So yeah, as for the box 1, I plan to have it be about 8 inches long and 1 and a half inches high on the main part, then an upper level that is 6 inches long and 3/4 inches high on top of the main base.

I'll tag the bottom or the side of course with "WALK" once it is done.

And the final one which I haven't planned out at all yet but still has had a little thought put into it is my box 2.

It is going to be just a simple one wooden piece with marble tiles on top of it. Perfect for grinding along the side of it. happy

And I'm still planning some sort of actual ramp, or maybe a 1/4 pipe if I can figure out how to make some fancy angles with my wood.
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps   So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:22 am

Need Pics . Sounds cool though.
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps   So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:40 pm

this ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps   So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps Empty

Back to top Go down

So I've decided to make a few of my own ramps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1