Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHelp with making a park  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with making a park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theshowof12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
theshowof12

Companies : Cali decks

Help with making a park  Empty
PostSubject: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

Hello I want to make a park what should I use plaster of pairs or concert what is the best concert to make a park
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:20 am

What type of park are you going for?
Wooden, or concrete?
Back to top Go down
theshowof12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
theshowof12

Companies : Cali decks

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:25 am

Conceret
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:53 pm

you can make ramps out of polystyrene and cover them in concrete
Back to top Go down
TheJoeOBrien
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : a shitty peoples republic full.

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Have you tried doing what we usually do making DIY spots but smaller? like lay loads of rocks and pebbles and stuff inside a miniature frame then concrete over it? Thats what i did at my friends house, then we just smoothed it over with sand paper thenĀ  used markers to put on some designs happy
Back to top Go down
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Setup : Pure 32mm
Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Get Styrofoam-stick nails in it so there barley hanging out. cover it with concrete and then smooth out the best you can..once it starts to dry out take a SPOON to it..
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

get some 2 inch insulation foam, at home depot they come in HUGE like 8 foot by 11 foot sheets, so make sure you have a way to transport it, they are only like 11 bucks so get 2-4 sheets depending on the size of your park, then get some mortar, regular high strength concrete has little rocks in it and you dont want those. also for scooping the concrete i suggest getting those cheap dust masks because concrete is baddd to inhale. so you get home, cut up the foam into your park and whatnot, once you have cut the foam and made the ramps you want get a bucket, mix the concrete, dont make it to watery but dont make it to dry ethier, find the perfect mix, then spread it iver the park, work one area at a time. you wont get it perfectly smooth at first, i learned this the hard way. you lay it down at first, wait 1-2 hours, then smooth it. repeat till it is smooth like butter. then go get an assortment of sandpaper like 80 grit up to 120 grit and sand the round parts starting with the 80 and working up untill your park is smooth. now you can do this but its not required but i highly recoment it. get some spray laquer, the clear kind, and if you want to paint your park paint it before you do this. so you get your clear spray laquer and you evenly coat it all over the park, do a coat, let it dry and then do anohter coat, i like to do 3 coats because i paint my crete stuff with acrylic and it gives it a cool wear away.

so yea thats how you make a park. pm me if you need help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a park    Help with making a park  Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with making a park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1