Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFavorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm

What is your favorite creepypasta? For those of you who don't know what a creepypasta is, it is a scary internet story kind of like those told at campfires.

I'll name a few of my favorite creepypasta.
Slenderman (probably heard of him from Youtube)
Jeff The Kiler
Lavender Town Syndrome (Pokemon creepypasta)
Squidward Suicide (CAUTION; ITS A GORY CREEPYPASTA; THANK GOD FOR NO REAL VIDEO OF THE EPISODE)
Cupcakes (WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Post some of your favorites here!

EDIT: You can also post creepypastas you wrote here.

Last edited by skatemaster231 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I watched the Jeff The Killer before, and of course played Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
Tom B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Tom B.

Setup : Weca Tie-Dye
BRT Wides
FF BRT Ed.
Slim & Catchy
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Squidward's Suicide kept me from sleeping for like a week. No
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Marble Hornets on YouTube is pretty fucked up.
Back to top Go down
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SurfLapras

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Spongebob Squarepants Red Mist
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah I read that one before. Its suppose to be the sequel to Squidward Suicide.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:06 pm

What is Squidward Suicide about? Or does the title say it all?
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Can anyone give us like a little teaser of some story so that we won't get creeped out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Just read them, they're not that bad, just scary stories.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Squidward Suicide read by Someordinary gamer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQh4xlNl1IA (No scary pictures in the video besides the thumbnails)
To sum it all up some guy works at Nick, watches the episode that was suppose to be The Nasty Patty, ends up being Squidward Suicide, Squidward all sad with bloodshot eyes, episode cuts to shots of dead children with a shadow of a photographer in the background (No cops were there), then Squidward performs suicide with a gun. The head of the studio tried to find how how this happen but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Boffey wrote:
Awh i wanted to post this one ;(
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Sorry for the double post. Axel creepypastas are meant to be creepy and scary. I would avoid Smile Dog if you like dogs and don't want to have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm

idk if im just messed up but squidwards suicide didnt effect me at all.... that mouse suicide idk wtf it is.

edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69e2CJ7G93Y

scary O)_(O
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Let me guess Funnymouth...

O)_(O
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:17 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
Let me guess Funnymouth...

O)_(O

yes very happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QZGQII_K9k
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Knew it very happy
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:34 pm

i love these now.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

By the way you can post some of your least favorites here.

I'll name one of the least favorite creepypasta.
Conker's Worst Fur Day
Why is it my least favorite well, it overuses gore, uses the typical I got this game from ebay or something, and just doesn't deliver that creepiness that creepypastas are suppose to deliver. (although there are some that are way too creepy)
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:24 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
By the way you can post some of your least favorites here.

I'll name one of the least favorite creepypasta.
Conker's Worst Fur Day
Why is it my least favorite well, it overuses gore, uses the typical I got this game from ebay or something, and just doesn't deliver that creepiness that creepypastas are suppose to deliver. (although there are some that are way too creepy)

post some really creepy ones, none of these have really done anything to kind of bother me exept for tourist trap when they talk about the small girl hanging herself with razor wire O)_(O
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:57 pm

skeep222 wrote:
This is my favorite creepy pasta. Spooky!

http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/prints/pasta-vampire-1312455/

best troll ever. you win the internet
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm

These are kinda cool , didn't know these where called creepy pasta haha

I like the lavender town one
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:01 am

damn now im really freaked out sad
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:08 am

LOL. Anyway if you really want a creepy one try Smile Dog, The Dating Game, or Binary DNA.
(don't read Smile Dog if you like dogs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK   Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Creepypasta? WARNING! REALLY CREEPY AND SCARY STUFF READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next