Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalStuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:08 am

There is cheap prices??????? Check out starfingerboard and others they sell completes on the low low
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:25 am

Zink wrote:
There is cheap prices??????? Check out starfingerboard and others they sell completes on the low low

yeah definately, but I wouldn't mind not paying $75 everytime I needed some pro new trucks lol, that's more than skateboard trucks, hell I could buy two pair of skate trucks for the price of BRT's.

so yes there is low prices, but not necessarily low priced high quality fingerboard products.

and not to contradict what I said too bad, but there are low priced good companies out there, like OG, Pure, Lovedrug, Zink, Weca, Redwolf, Temple, Homewood, Nocomply, which all make really good high quality products for good prices at a stand point of how high the prices are anyways.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:04 am

X game park for fingerboards?
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:17 am

skatemaster231 wrote:
X game park for fingerboards?

well pretty much flatface and blackriver have replicated parks that are pretty unique and close to the x-games layout, also tech deck came out with an x-games series of ramps I'm pretty sure!
Back to top Go down
BrianC
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BrianC

Companies : Pure

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:58 am

^nah lol. Xgames (mattel) actually made their own stuff for a while. They were so sick too.

and someone hasn't made a finger hoverboard What a Face
Back to top Go down
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SurfLapras

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:21 am

I still have yet to see finger free line skates as well.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:17 am

SurfLapras wrote:

Lol.

check out no comply
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:54 am

morrowsnow wrote:
SurfLapras wrote:

Lol.

check out no comply

Not just nocomply make them!
Some other company make them called 'GRIP N TRICK' i got a set for free because the finger inline page on facebook said they'd send me some if i'd make them a video, so i did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQBCSGZprww It's a terrible video, I didn't realise how slow i was doing the tricks XD
But anyways they are really good! And look a whole lot nicer than the REVOS
The, wheels are pretty smooth, the frame (the part that holds the wheels, and allow you to grind) is metal, which on real rollerblades they aren't, but it's still really good ^-^
Their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Finger-Roller-Aggressive/547531911928010
Where you can buy: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Finger-Rollers-Aggressive-In-Line-Grip-Tricks-Finger-Skate-Rider-/300913352013?pt=FR_JG_Sports_Roller_Trottinettes&var=&hash=item460fd55d4d Really cheap! I recommend getting a set!
Back to top Go down
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
SurfLapras

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:14 pm

No, I already know about the no comply INLINE skates.

I'm talking about FREELINE skates.

Look up freeline skates on google. They are the whackiest combination of skateboarding and rollerblading in the world.
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

OH GOD YEA! SORRY!
I remember them now shocked I used want to try a set!
have you ever tried them?
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

I know this isn't foamtape, but still, on FFI Todd mentioned about making graphic griptape on a company update, and he's already working on it. It's called, "Faux Griptape", it sounds good. Would love to see some customs tongue
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:55 pm

screws and bolts like a proper skateboard would be amazing no stripped shitty bases if they did that
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

But stripped bolts wink

I agree though. The more we can make fingerboarding look like skateboarding the better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Well ytrucks made the allen key mounting hardware? They sucked iirc though :/
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
But stripped bolts wink

I agree though. The more we can make fingerboarding look like skateboarding the better IMO.

bolts would be cheap though plus its bare effort taking it apart after you set up a deck so you wouldn't take the trucks of as much!
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:08 pm

I'd like to see this for sale 0.o

Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 83875610
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Wat offtopic???
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Zink wrote:
Wat offtopic???

well it's like made, but I don't know how it's made hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kevin T.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : BW Wide
China Trucks
Z-Shred clear wheels
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:59 pm

morrowsnow wrote:
Zink wrote:
Wat offtopic???

well it's like made, but I don't know how it's made hahaha
mallory is making them to
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:27 am

^it's just a carbon top ply prete. please stick on topic happy
Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 am

kerryDETH wrote:
^it's just a carbon top ply prete. please stick on topic happy

oh that isn't tape!?!?!?

FOREVER I thought that was tape!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zach
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Zach

Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Flatface wheels

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am

Just seen the radramps fabric bottom ply, i'd love to see a tie dye one

Back to top Go down
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
morrowsnow

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 am

Zach wrote:
Just seen the radramps fabric bottom ply, i'd love to see a tie dye one

yeah that would be amazing! I'd buy that instantly
Back to top Go down
Pepe M.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pepe M.

Setup : 29mm

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Kill fbhq. Glad that not.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 am

Fingerboard triple bearing wheels! Would love to see those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?   Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff that finger boarding hasn't made yet?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next