Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBlack River Customer Service Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black River Customer Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

Black River Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I just wanted to see what other peoples' experiences of Black River's customer service were like? 

I got a faulty set of Winkler Wheel's about a month ago, and started a correspondence with Fabian Kutscha to try and rectify the problem. Every time I sent him pictures of the wheels he claimed that they were not received. I sent the pictures on four separate occasions. Then about two weeks ago, I stopped receiving replies to my emails. I tried sending emails to all and any email address I could find for Black River, but still no reply. I know the email address is still working, as I received "product updates" from them, but no reply to my emails, which I think is pretty rude. They've got their money, so they're not bothered if their product is faulty; or at least that's the way it seems. 

Are they generally this bad, or is this an isolated incident?
Back to top Go down
Vincent N
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 pm

I've been dealing with him about a faulty winkler wheel and a warped deck, and everything went well. He was really nice, he sent me a brand new set of winklers for the faulty wheel, and for the deck he sent me a new non-warped deck with a friendship key chain as an extra.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:48 pm

that sucks sad I dunno, I've always had good dealings with them but I dunno for sure.. I guess just keep trying!
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 pm

I had a few REALLY wobbly ramps, and they helped me and responded very quickly very happy
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm

This sounds like an isolated incident then. Hopefully there's a reasonable explanation. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the responses guys.
Back to top Go down
Arno Vanhoutte
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Arno Vanhoutte

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 pm

I have only ordered once from them yet and i was really happy, no mistakes or incidents so i guess you just had bad luck. You could also hit them up on facebook or youtube, maybe that will help ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArnoVanhoutte
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black River Customer Service   Black River Customer Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Black River Customer Service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1