Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCustomer Service? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Customer Service?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 pm

List Companies you have had bad and good experiences with

EDIT: changed my list a bit.

Good:

Creekwood- Miles messed up my order, but he was absolutely willing to send what I didn't get, and He threw in a
FREE DECK in the order!

Redemption- Replied to every e-mail I sent to him, Jordan also threw in some free tape!

Homewood-JUSTIN IS THE BEST. PERIOD. GO BUY A DECK FROM HIM @homewoodfb.com

4c fb- Bobby replies to every e-mail, and throws in a bunch of stickers!

Bad:

Flatface: Apparently the their email's inbox was full...... so I couldn't even send an e-mail to them...

No Comply: I ordered kingpins a while back, I paid for them, and never got them. this was in 2010, and NOW he replied to my e-mails, saying he'll "look" into it. Not a good sign. But his wheels are UBER SMOOF.
Lets get a good list going guys!

Last edited by KingWoodfbs on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra Content)
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 pm

remove creekwood miles was terrible to me, never sent my stuff or replyed to my emails
Back to top Go down
Gurman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Gurman

Companies : none.
Setup : Homewood New Mold
Foamy Greatness.
Ytrucks X3
Flatface G6D's

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 pm

These are personal lists, and you have to understand Miles got a LOT of orders in the past few months due to black friday, and he will eventually send your order to you.

Plus these are personal lists. Make your own list to reflect your opinion ! happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 pm

KingWoodfbs wrote:
These are personal lists, and you have to understand Miles got a LOT of orders in the past few months due to black friday, and he will eventually send your order to you.

Plus these are personal lists. Make your own list to reflect your opinion ! happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Good:
Nocomply
Pure
Temple
Flatface

Meh:
Creekwood
Brr

Bad:
Can't think of any
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

From what I've heard / experienced:

Good :
Temple
Redemption
No comply
Flatface
Blosom
Fingershop UK
Fusion
Creekwood
BRR
Oak wheels
Pure
Homewood
Close Up
Fatal
4c

Bad:
Frost
Prowood
Nollie
FBS
Most China companies

Also, these aren't all from my own experiences, it's what I've heard, AND experienced. There's a few I've forgotten, but i'm sure other people will pick them up in their own lists.

Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 am

Amazing:
Oak
NoCo

Good:
BRR

Bad:
Flatface

ShittyShitHorrible:
FBS
Back to top Go down
Trop32
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Trop32

Companies : Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : Jack shit.

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 am

flatface? ive heard their great.
Back to top Go down
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 am

FBS? haha, what's wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 am

My FBS story:

> ordered Ytrucks
> Paid via Credit card transfer
> 2 weeks and package still not sent, order status is still "waiting for payment"
> try to contact Katha saying that theres something wrong
> contact multiple times
> no answer for 2 more weeks, package not sent and im out 50 bucks
> money all of a sudden sent to my account in the same amount of the package
> she cancelled my order without telling me.
> I did not ask for a cancel i wanted the product i ordered
> she never actually answered any of my messages, ended up buying from the ytrucks website, never touched FBStore again

yeesh.
Back to top Go down
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 am

Good tape, bad customer service.

Shit sucks.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am

Yeah, with me it went like this:

-ordered loads of tuning
-shipped a week later
-didn't show up for 2 weeks, so I emailed her
-THEN she said that it got returned a week ago because she forgot to write my address on it?
-She then said that she was sending it again, and another 2 weeks later and it wasn't here. -I emailed her several times and she ignored them
-because I was an idiot, I ordered the same stuff again,
-after being shipped a week later, it arrived another week after this.
-about 3 months later I got an email from katha saying that she would send the 'lost' package again as I layed twice.
-this showed up about 2 weeks later.
-never ordering again.
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 am

good:
BRR
FBS
Redawn
Z shred
BBK distro

bad:
Class A( The sent my deck to the wrong adress then when the owner sent again it wasnt even the right product but in the end after 2 months he sent the right product!
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

Good:

Flatface
Mikers
Blackriver
Blosom
No comply
Soma
Zonawood
Redemption
4c
Fingerplant
Inexp
Y trucks/Yellowood/Oak wheels

Bad:
China company
Shen shipping to took 2 months :/
Creekwood
Back to top Go down
fromagehomme
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
fromagehomme

Setup : BR Logo Blue
Bollie Trucks
Edge Wheels (chinas)
Riptape

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Good:
Fusion Distribution

Bad:
None
Back to top Go down
PureSirGold
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
PureSirGold

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Good:
Brr
Lowpro:
Seriously Andre Coral is the best man in the universe, my story:
-ordered a deck
-after a month deck did not came
-contacted Andre (got an answer to my mail in 1h) and we figured out that the package was lost in mail
-he sent me the same deck one more time with fast mail FO FREE
-the deck was here in 2 weeks time happy

Bad:
None yet
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Portugese and Spanish companies know how its done, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Positive:
Close Up - I've got shit tons of free stickers, a free G3 deck, a free G4 complete, free G2 trucks, was allowed to buy a G2 deck and a G4 & bench set before they went on sale in the webstore, always responds to my emails, even watched and complimented my video, shipping was always 1-2 weeks (except one time when it was lost but the free replacement order only took another week). All that was before they sponsored me - then they gave me a fucking huge sponsor pack. Damien and Manu always responded to me on FFI and email.
Redemption - I asked for extra Unite stickers and I got like 20 of them, plus some Redemption ones, plus a whole free Unite deck on top of the Unite deck I was already buying just because the graphic was a tiny bit off. Good communication with Jordan via FFI.
Creekwood - pretty happy with all their webstore promotions, decent communication with Miles on FFI and very well packaged.
Blosom - I'm not really a customer but Ross made me an amazing looking freestyle deck.
Pure - Brian's a beast and has always replied to my messages on FFI and FBHQ. He's currently arranging a very interesting order for me. Also included Wangster tape with my order.
Kulture - Matt has replied to my messages on FFI and always listened to what I wanted for my orders.
Soma - Good communication with Phil on YouTube and FFI. I had a problem with my first deck and he was on holiday but when he got back, it took a while but he sent me 3 free replacement decks. That's crazy seeing how good Soma decks are. Also, I won a Soma contest and Phil made an amazing custom Poolshape for my prize, close as possible to what I wanted and it even has my name on it in an amazing hand-drawn graphic and I got free Kingsize tape too.
Tribute - Jacob listened to what I wanted for my custom, then upgraded the deck to a split ply and I wasn't even expecting it! Also gave me free stickers and a screwdriver even though the deck was already free.
4 Corner - Won 1 competition on FFI to win a pack of tape, arrived in decent time. Told Bobby about a TD tour and he sent me a free limited edition TD from the tour with another free pack of tape and I wasn't even expecting it, it was a complete surprise and a really nice gesture.
Broken Knuckle - Won a YT competition, they allowed me to pick my own setup from their store which was cool. I then got an extra pack of tape and a load of stickers for free on top of the free setup.
Cartwheels - Simon was nice enough to give me a set of prototype wheels and listened to all the feedback I gave him. In fact, it was me that suggested the Cartwheels name.
Tech Deck - Their forum staff were meh but on FFI, Noah's pretty awesome and gave me some decent advice as a TD collector and he's also sending me an Expert Sk8 board which is currently stuck in Qingdao.
Fusion - The order hasn't completed yet but so far, the communication with Sola has been great and he fixed my order that I messed up and was happy to do so.
Fingershop.co.uk - I had some very overpriced shipping using the webstore for just some wheels and when I contacted, they offered me a much more reasonable price and I was happy to buy.

Neutral/Mixed:
No Comply - First order took a month to arrive. This was after frantic trades of blame via PMs but it was a relief when the order finally arrived. The second order took just over a week but one of the wheels I ordered had missing shields on both its bearings and the set seemed to have mixed bearings (some had different coloured shields). Todd said he'd send me a replacement wheel for weeks but it never came. I asked again and he said he'd send again but I've still not seen this wheel. I've just let this go as it's too much hassle for.
Blackriver Ramps - Satisfactory. The Winkler mini arrived much faster than I anticipated. Decent amount of free stickers both times I've ordered.
Ytrucks - Reasonable shipping time, slightly high shipping price although it is registered.
Arctic* - Thought the order was rather high priced but it turns out I got my money's worth in the Substance wheels anyway. They also gave me free bearing screws, pivot cups and 2 Arctic* stickers.
Oak - Reasonable shipping time, slightly high shipping price.

Negative:
Flatface - Had to pay $14 extra for priority shipping, then got slapped with an import tax plus handling charge by UK customs because they didn't undervalue it (fair enough on that I guess but most companies, not just FB companies, I've bought from will do that for you). Also, I didn't get the deck and truck colours I wanted. Got a few stickers with my order although nowhere near as many as some I've seen in unboxing videos. Sure, this isn't hugely negative and I've seen loads of really good feedback for Flatface by people on FFI when dealing with Mike. They're still a great company.

Not sure if I've missed any here.

I have edited this post to make it more detailed...

Last edited by Xi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Amazing.
Airflo

Good:
Fusion
Vion
BRR
4CFB
Redawn

MEH:
Creekwood
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Masonflawless
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Companies : Flawless fingerboards
Setup : Berlinwood new mold brr trucks and winkler wheels. Berlinwood radio lennie graphic td wide trucks flat face g6o wheels. Berlinwood old mold regular td trucks flat face g6brandonroberts

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Good

Blackriver
Flatface
Homewood
Yellowood
Ytrucks
Oak
Nollie wheels

Bad
None So Far

Last edited by Masonflawless on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Good:

Close Up - Damien is a great guy, replies quickly, professional and always includes sweet extras.

Nollie Wheels - Professional and include extras ... always.

ZB company

Woodguest

Inexp Fingerboard

obviously loads more, but that is my top 5.

Those are my top 5.

Bad

Owood

Holden trade co. tongue

Last edited by fbrep2010 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

good:
lowpro
brr
y trucks
blosom
flat face

meh/ some things went wrong:
close up
redemtion
no comply

real bad:
never
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 pm

fbrep2010 wrote:

Bad

Holden trade co. tongue

Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Good:

Flatface, every package I've ordered there has arrived on time, come with extras, and has been an all round smooth transaction.

Tech Deck, when I won a competition for the concave proto type board, it took less than 2 days from the US to Australia, LESS THAN 2 DAYS.

No Comply, I'd recently had a custom lost in the mail, so I'd contacted Todd over the whole ordeal. As he does, he got a little defensive, but understood, and was happy to resend the board. It should be here any day now, haha.

Creekwood, First package I'd ordered from Miles came within 7 days from the US, from ordering to getting to my doorstep, which was crazy. On top of that, he'd added extras, and packaged everything wonderfully. Second time ordering, I'd bought a custom mellow mold from him. I understood he was busy at the time, but he'd worked real hard and got the board to be in 10 days, again from purchasing to my doorstep. He was also great again to add a free pack of creekwood tape and soft bushings, along with a bunch of stickers.

Bad:

None as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

Customer Service? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service?   Customer Service? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Good
Flatface
Snow Distro
NoComply
Creekwood
Pure
4corner

Neutral
Redemption

Bad
N/a
Back to top Go down