Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWoob Deck Review! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woob Deck Review!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Woob Deck Review! Sam_0222
Shipping-The day after my order was placed my order was shipped via USPS. My order arrived about three days after my payment was made which is very quick. Overall the shipping was great!

First Impression- The second i opened my package and layed my eyes on this beauty of a deck i noticed the split was very vibrant colors and really made the deck stand out! Also that the deck was well rounded and laqueared to perfection. What really caught my eye was the very unique and creative way they applied the woob stamp on the top!

Craftsmanship-The craftsmanship on this deck is mind blowing! The rounding is perfectly rounded the holes were countersunk just enough and the the hole placement was perfect. The concave is the same on both sides there is not one sign of warping! The kicks are right were they should be and there a perfect length. Not to mention as i did earlier the laquear is perect no signs of bubbles or any eneven coats. The sides are rounded pefectly there not to thick but not so skinniy it looks like its gonna brake.

Performance- When first starting to use this deck it takes alot getting used to because of the shorter wheelbase and length. Once you get used to this deck though its a real cozy realistic feeling. The pop on this deck is awsome and not too mention how amazing switch tricks are on it. The deck sets up easily and quickly. The deck sounds so crisp when doing tricks and performs great thanks to the shorter wheelbase and concave it seems like it helps your tricks flick faster or atleast thats my theory!

Overall- Overall this deck is amazing the performance is great and the craftsmanship is phenomal. the price is very reasonable and well worth it. Personally i like this deck way more then a flatface or berlinwood and these decks are only listed for under thirty dollars. This deck really helps you perfect your flip tricks thanks to it more cozy and realistic shape. Theres many different possibilities with a deck like this!

Rating- I believe this deck broke my scale so ill give this deck a 12/10 the man behind this company is a genius for making such amazing and well performing decks these decks are probally flawless.

Go purchase one from Woob on FngerboardHq they sadly do not have a site yet!
shocked:DThese decks are amazing id like to thank Woob for giving me such great customer service and making such amazing decks!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Nice review. The deck looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
MapleLeaf

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

That board looks amazing!
I know what board I'm getting next...
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

MapleLeaf wrote:
That board looks amazing!
I know what board I'm getting next...

You should!
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 am

I chuckled the first time I saw these, because of how short and fat they are. I stopped laughing when I heard how good they are! very happy Pretty cool review
Back to top Go down
Eavorclear
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Eavorclear

Setup : Custom Homewood deck 30mm, China trucks, china wheels.

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm really interested in picking up a Woob and a Beastpants.
I'm just not sure which to get first.
Back to top Go down
http://eavorclear.tumblr.com
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

A Woob.

Im actually going to be finished with a small batch and have pictures up by the weekend very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Sponsored content

Woob Deck Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woob Deck Review!   Woob Deck Review! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woob Deck Review!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1