Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPure Decks New Mold Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Decks New Mold Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Setup : Pure 32mm
Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

Pure Decks New Mold Review Empty
PostSubject: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Pure Decks New Mold Review P1040412

Shipping: Shipping on this deck took Four days from California to Wisconsin, so fairly good. The deck arrived in perfect condition, along with extras. 10/10

First Impressions: First impressions of this deck were amazing. Everything from the shape to the bottom ply was sick! The shape was great, having medium-high kicks and medium concave with flowing dips. My first impression of the deck was AMAZING. 9.5/10

Craftsmanship: Craftsmanship on this deck is near PERFECT. It has consistently rounding edges, kicks, and shape. The one thing I like about the deck is the perfect rounding of the deck. Its damn near PERFECT. There isn't to much i would change about the Deck besides maybe getting a Stamp to label Pure Decks. 10/10

Performance: Performance on this deck is great. After about ten minutes of seshing this deck and wearing in the tape, I will say that it had great performance. The concave really stays with your fingers and has one of the nicest concave feelings of any deck I've used so far. This deck works great for any type of riding, A solid 10/10

Overall: Overall, this deck suits any type of riding, and was amazing to say the least. It has near perfect craftsmanship, outstanding performance, and a sick bottom ply to top it off. I can't find a single thing bad to say about this deck, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to score a sick deal on an amazing deck. Overall, I'd give this deck a GREAT 9.9/10
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:11 pm

u had it like 2 days   or so   give time  then review
Back to top Go down
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Lol read the Review
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 pm

yeah i read it so what ?
Back to top Go down
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Its a fingerboard kyle Not a Car
Back to top Go down
Cassoday
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlinwood, Riptape tape and bushings, Bollie Wheels and Trucks.

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:00 pm

True but after a couple of days the board could lose its pop. So give it some time then write a review.
Back to top Go down
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Very True But Me i can tell When you use the deck if the pop will stay or not...to me my next deck will be another pure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Decks New Mold Review   Pure Decks New Mold Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Decks New Mold Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1