Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWitchcraft Bushings Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchcraft Bushings Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
K-A12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
K-A12

Companies : 1-UP Fingerboards
Setup : 1-UP 33.5mm
Brts wide silver
Flatface clear blem z wheels with one brr edition gold
Wc bushings teal

Witchcraft Bushings Review Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft Bushings Review   Witchcraft Bushings Review EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:10 am

Hey guys, today Im gonna be doing a review on my witchcraft bushings (pics up soon). To start off I got two sets, one teal and one yellow. The first thing i noticed is that the bushings are shaped similaur to and brr bushings and are compatible with brr trucks. These bushings were 7 dollars which is cheaper than tkys but a bit expensiver then flatface teams. These bushings are availabale in many colors, and when I say many I mean so many that there is different shades off one color. These bushings were the best bushings I have ridden. They are super responsive once worn in and are softer and smoother than tkys. ( In my opinion). Unlike tky bushings these ones dont squish when you tighten the truck which adds durability and lets them last longer. My favorite thing about these bushings were how you could get any color to match a setup which really adds that extra touch to a nice setup. I would deffinetly grab a pair if i were you from either flatface or there own website. Really worth it if you like loose trucks. Final scores: Craftsmanship: 9.5/10 Shipping 10/10 (only took 3 days) Durability: 10/10 Performance: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Deeta
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Witchcraft Bushings Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft Bushings Review   Witchcraft Bushings Review EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Nice review!
Back to top Go down

Witchcraft Bushings Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1