Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHomewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Empty
PostSubject: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Pics of the Homewood.

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Snapshot35_zpsf9c5db14

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Snapshot36_zpsa41c0617

Shipping N/a I Don't know how long it took for all of it to come as my aunt and uncle ordered it for me. I assume they were all shipped fasted.

First impressions: The ytrucks, Homewood, ywheels, and Witchcraft looked so nice in person! Plus its my first and probably last set of ytrucks and ywheels. 10/10

Performance of everything!: On to the Homewood deck. It was amazing to use! The pop is so nice and Justin marked the nose on it. I wish it had a tad bit higher concave but that's just me. Plys go Maple, Red, Maple, Red, Blue. The ytrucks were at first hard to put on but I got them on. They look so nice and perform so well. I really like the inverted kingpin idea. The ywheels after using them for a few days, were so smooth! The new foamy greatness was nice to use. Broke in so easily and was very grippy. The Witchcraft bushings are amazing! My ytrucks are at its tightest and the Witchcraft bushings still let be carve as if my trucks were medium.

Homewood 32mm: 10/10
Ytrucks x4: 9.8/10
Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0): 10/10
New Foamy Greatness: 10/10
Ywheels: 10/10

Overall: 10/10
Go support them! They are great products! You won't regret getting any of them!
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

This is a scrambled mess of a review...
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah I know.... but would it be better if I made a separate topic reviewing them one at a time?
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:51 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
Yeah I know.... but would it be better if I made a separate topic reviewing them one at a time?
If they haven't already been reviewed then yes of course,
This is just laziness.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Time to delete this thread???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review   Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review Empty

Back to top Go down

Homewood 32 mm New mold, Ytrucks x4, Ywheels, Witchcraft bushings (ytrucks edition 2.0), and New foamy Greatness review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1