Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfrost g5 regular mold deck review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frost g5 regular mold deck review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

frost g5 regular mold deck review Empty
PostSubject: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

pics up tomorrow im to tired now.

shipping -i bought it at fl rvous so it wasnt shipped to me. idfk/10

first impressions -at first look i fell in love with the decks, chad had a bunch at fl vous and i got to pick the one i got (traded him my brr street bench for a deck and 10 bucks). these decks are flawless, rounding is perfect, holes are amazing, and kick length is perfect. the laquer is perfect to where it is shiny, but not thick. they pop like a dream. the only ''problem, was that the split that i chose had small gaps that arent noticable untill you touch/ look hard at the deck, chad told me and made sure i knew, doesnt affect the performance and the other splits where perfect. 9.5/10

craftsmanship - the craftslanship on this deck is impecable. the rounding,holes,shaping is perfect, not much to add from what i said in first impressions. pops like a DREAAMM soo snappy and just a perfectly made deck. chad uses a -22?- ton press to press his decks instead of a vice or c clams, so the deck is pressed perfectly just like a real skateboard.
11/10
performance - oh my gawwshhh, the performance of these decks is amaazing. pops like a dream. it is a thin deck, that is part of why this is my favorite deck. the shhape is medium concave that is the perfect higth to left my fingers for to it without being bothered with how high the conave is but still is high enough for me to flick perfectly. the kick length and height is perfect for optimum pop. i just all around loves these decks to death, also come in a g5 mellow shape that i will be picking up very soon.
10/10

overall - my favorite deck i have ever had, im not saying this to kiss up to chad ask anyone who has a frost deck and they will say the same thing. the decks are 20 dollars each witch is a STEAL because of how much quality and time chad puts into these decks.
10/10

buy decks here- http://www.frostfbs.com/FrostFingerboards/Home.html
Back to top Go down
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

Companies : Frost Fingerboards
Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm

DSC_0598

DSC_0599

DSC_0605

DSC_0608

Still had the pictures on my computer so I figured I'd post em so everyone else knew what chu were talking about! Haha, thanks a ton for the review though. Really glad that you like the deck so much! Was super fun seshing that day, I definitely can't wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FrostFBS.com
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Woahh that bottom split looks super nice! I'll have to try a Frost one day for sure, great review happy
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

thanks for posting the pics, mine would have been crappy, and yea dude im super hyped to sesh again soon
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I remember when sittingduck review an old frost deck. Can't believe how nice they look now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frost g5 regular mold deck review   frost g5 regular mold deck review Empty

Back to top Go down

frost g5 regular mold deck review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1