Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Tree Skateboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 am

so did u close shop already? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
Chris K.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chris K.

Companies : Finess Fingerboard Co.
Setup : Berlinwood Wide Low TKY Deskrocker Graphic
TD LB trucks
Winkler Classic Brt Editions
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 am

I think this is Awesome. EVERYONE has to start somewhere and then others choose not to start at all until they have every little detail sorted. Then there are those of us who are so excited we just go ahead and put forth the effort we have made so far. Good work man and as Apple said stay motivated and true to you and you can't go wrong. Take Frost as an example. They make their own Finger Decks yet he recently started selling China wheels to make a complete extremely cheaper. He has taken so much shit and has still stayed true to him. Keep it up bro.
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Chris K. wrote:
I think this is Awesome. EVERYONE has to start somewhere and then others choose not to start at all until they have every little detail sorted. Then there are those of us who are so excited we just go ahead and put forth the effort we have made so far. Good work man and as Apple said stay motivated and true to you and you can't go wrong. Take Frost as an example. They make their own Finger Decks yet he recently started selling China wheels to make a complete extremely cheaper. He has taken so much shit and has still stayed true to him. Keep it up bro.
bad example, frost makes their own products at least. and they dont sell china wheels, they include them with a complete not for profit.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Chris K. wrote:
Then there are those of us who are so excited we just go ahead and put forth the effort we have made so far.
being over excited doesn't stop a bad idea being a bad idea, otherwise no one would ever get pregnant by accident shocked

that's not saying this overall is a bad idea, I'm staying out of that, I'm just saying showing off before things were at a level that there would be no negativity created was a bad idea imo. happy
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:26 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
Chris K. wrote:
Then there are those of us who are so excited we just go ahead and put forth the effort we have made so far.
being over excited doesn't stop a bad idea being a bad idea, otherwise no one would ever get pregnant by accident shocked

that's not saying this overall is a bad idea, I'm staying out of that, I'm just saying showing off before things were at a level that there would be no negativity created was a bad idea imo. happy
headache trying to understand that @ 
Back to top Go down
Chris K.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chris K.

Companies : Finess Fingerboard Co.
Setup : Berlinwood Wide Low TKY Deskrocker Graphic
TD LB trucks
Winkler Classic Brt Editions
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Grant you know what I meant brown. Lol I just need to stop posting on here at 3 am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Tree Skateboards   Lone Tree Skateboards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Tree Skateboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2