Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNorthwoods Ethernal 32mm Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Northwoods Ethernal 32mm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrmazefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Companies : Maze fingerboards
Setup : Maze Metal bottom
Ytrucks X4s
Winklers
Clean sheets

Northwoods Ethernal 32mm Empty
PostSubject: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Shipping: This was shipped to me as a review deck and as a friend to friend deck =D

First Impressions: Was holy Mother of God what a Amazing bottom and shape.Graphic was impressive and really well thought out just looked outstanding when i pulled it out of the package

Dimensions/shape/Craftsmanship:This deck is 101mm long by 32mm wide a perfect size deck IMO. The shape is a medium to high Kicks...with a Medium to high concave "SWEETridge concave/power core" a one of a kind Design that all FBers Must try. As for Craftsmanship fantastic all the way around you can Tell Jared has been doing this for a long time and puts his heart and soul into his craft. great rounding, Amazing Eternal bottom design,perfect truck holes and countersinks. Consistent all the way through and through.

Performance: This deck preforms as well as any deck out there. The control on flip tricks,grinds "flip tricks into grinds" is super consistent the decks shape naturally feels right for your hands and makes tricks feel easy i had no trouble getting use to it And "note" i don't ride many 32mm because of my small hands lol but this deck at 32mm gave me no trouble.

Overall: This is a must have deck No matter if you are fresh into FBing or the seasoned Vet. this deck will suit you well i highly recommend this deck as one of your next Purchases or Wants. do your self a favor and get one of these decks. "note" all decks also come with a sheet of clean sheets FB tape one of the best tapes out there! you can pick a deck up at the Northwoods website Link bellow.

TY for reading my First review hope it was good!
http://www.northwoodsfb.com/Official_Website/home.html
Back to top Go down
http://Mazefingerboards.bigcartel.com
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Sweet review man! That deck looks yummy.
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:03 pm

That shape looks amazing, awesome review too.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:32 pm

I love Northwoods decks. This was a great review. I love how the bottom ply is like glass shocked
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

Nice review dude, their graphics are one of my favorites- so smooth and glass-like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods Ethernal 32mm   Northwoods Ethernal 32mm Empty

Back to top Go down

Northwoods Ethernal 32mm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1