Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joe
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe

Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Hahaa don't make me blush. I always have been and always will be sketchy as fuck.

http://vimeo.com/user187560/videos - If you get bored and want to reminisce! 

You got any old footage still up online ?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Piller
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jacob Piller

Companies : Former Owner of Tribute Fingerboards
Setup : Homewood NM Med, China Tape, BRT regs, and BRT Winks
Homewood NM Med, China trucks, China Tape, Solidifeye Wheels
Homewood NM Med, china trucks, china tape, Solidifeye Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:06 am

All of my footage from ever is online. I couldnt start filming until I was like 6 years into my fingerboarding "career"

Youtube.com/ShoryukenDude is my channel.
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:33 am

I'm thinking about dividing the history of fingerboarding into eras. What do you guys think?

19XX - 1999 -  Before Techdeck era - Fingerboarders made homemade decks. Most fb stuff was diy.

1999 - 20XX - Techdeck era - Once Techdecks were introduced. TD's had a big influence on fingerboarding. Fingerboards were now sold in local stores. Most other companies didn't even exist yet.

20XX - 2XXX - Youtube era - Youtube is probably one of the main places to go for fingerboarding footage other than fingerboarding forums and fb company sites. Youtube also made fingerboarding big.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:20 am

Youre onto something there Pureskate, very nice! happy
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:53 am

Sounds great man.
Got My full support.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Pureskate wrote:
I'm thinking about dividing the history of fingerboarding into eras. What do you guys think?

19XX - 1999 -  Before Techdeck era - Fingerboarders made homemade decks. Most fb stuff was diy.

1999 - 20XX - Techdeck era - Once Techdecks were introduced. TD's had a big influence on fingerboarding. Fingerboards were now sold in local stores. Most other companies didn't even exist yet.

20XX - 2XXX - Youtube era - Youtube is probably one of the main places to go for fingerboarding footage other than fingerboarding forums and fb company sites. Youtube also made fingerboarding big.
Blackriver started in 1999
Berlinwood in 2002

A lot of companies existed before YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...   Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboarding and the community's lack of documentation...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2