Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBlack River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaydenKeller
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey guys, I'm having a huge problem with my BRT 2.0s.  The problem is that I can't unscrew some of the nuts on the axles.  I've tried using two tools in case the axles are spinning endlessly, but to no avail. Every time I try to unscrew a few of the locknuts they just spin around and around never getting any looser.sad   If someone could please help that would be absolutely wonderful!! happy happy 

Here's a link to the Reddit post I made about it too: http://www.reddit.com/r/Fingerboards/comments/1rrlfi/black_river_trucks_20_problem_please_help/
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm

I had the same problem yesterday on my old set of Brts lol. What i did was take the axle completely out of the trucks. Then do the two tool method. This worked for me:)
Back to top Go down
HaydenKeller
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:03 pm

One of the nuts on one of the axles came out fine.. So I took the axle out and the nut that won't come of is just spinning freely. Literally like it could be a wheel itself lol..
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 am

^that the way to do.
Remove the axle, then you can remove the nut easily.
The probleme appear when you're not screwing straight.
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Max_Geoghegan
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Setup : FlatFace G14 Face Shaver, FBS, Blackriver 32mm super silvers, tky bushings, Turquoise/Yellow flat face dual durometers.

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:12 pm

you may have stripped it or over tightened it
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 am

Hai guys I might post here more since I'm getting into finger boarding more again.  cool 

Anyways, I have the same issue on one of my sets of brts, and I haven't been able to get it fixed at all. Is there a problem with the wheels which makes you need to remove them though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!   Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Black River Trucks 2.0 - Problem!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1