Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHow to make fingerboard miniature bricks? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
razpotnik
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
razpotnik

Setup : fuzion
china trucks
china wheels

How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? Empty
PostSubject: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:56 pm

I want to make miniature bricks, and i don't know how they made. Please someone help me
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I think it will be easier to just buy them off a miniature's site. If i find one, i will link you. Ebay might have some as well.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Search miniature bricks on amazon, I've seen them on there
Back to top Go down
BandBricks
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BandBricks

Companies : Witchcraft, Berlinwood, Flatface, NZFB
Setup : Flatface G14, BRR Trucks 2.0, Winklr Wheels,
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm

You can do that or buy bricks from the link bandbricks provided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?   How to make fingerboard miniature bricks? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make fingerboard miniature bricks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1