Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAirflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Setup : Prete 6009 31mm
Brr trucks regs with brt black bushings
Flatface Brr edition Green and black wheels
Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 am

That's awesome Dave! I happened to stumble onto a bunch of the airflo tour update videos from Mike, Mallory, and of course yourself! I watched a few of your videos pertaining to the tour, and when I happened upon your video of the berlinwoods for the tour being unboxed, I was geeking out myself XD
I'm super hyped for the two stops I'm for sure going to, and if I play my cards right I may go to the Andover stop as well. So I can't wait to meet y'all at the stops! ^_^
Back to top Go down
DavidTurner
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : BWNM Prototype
FBS
TD Widez
O-Ringz
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Philly stop was the bomb. Hope everyone else enjoys the tour!
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Roxas wrote:
That's awesome Dave! I happened to stumble onto a bunch of the airflo tour update videos from Mike, Mallory, and of course yourself! I watched a few of your videos pertaining to the tour, and when I happened upon your video of the berlinwoods for the tour being unboxed, I was geeking out myself XD
I'm super hyped for the two stops I'm for sure going to, and if I play my cards right I may go to the Andover stop as well. So I can't wait to meet y'all at the stops! ^_^

Are you coming to cincy???
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 pm

JACKSON. wrote:

Yup! That's the first stop I'm going to, on Saturday. Then going to Parma on Sunday, it will be sick! ^_^
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Roxas wrote:
JACKSON. wrote:

Yup! That's the first stop I'm going to, on Saturday. Then going to Parma on Sunday, it will be sick! ^_^

Yee!!! I finally get to meet you haha!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:33 pm

JACKSON. wrote:

Yee!!! I finally get to meet you haha!

That's what I was thinking! XD maybe we could even do a trade or something, we've talked so much but it will be cool to finally meet up. I'm also bringing my board for the actual park , though I can barely Ollie .-. I'm learning still! XD
Back to top Go down
AirfloDave
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
AirfloDave

Companies : Airflo Rails
Setup : BW 30 MM (not 29)
Red BRT's
Blue FF BRR ed.
FBS

FF g14 30mm Airflo Engraved
Yellow BRT's
FF white BRR ed.
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 am

Sort of old thread, but the tour is over sadly! Thanks so much to everyone for everything and anything. So many people helped us out and I will have a huge list of thank you's in the video description when it's over. Every event was super fun and I'm glad I could get fingerboarders to meet other fingerboarders who otherwise would not have been able to. That was what this trip was designed to do, and I'm glad it did just that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airflorails.com
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:07 am

AirfloDave wrote:
Sort of old thread, but the tour is over sadly! Thanks so much to everyone for everything and anything. So many people helped us out and I will have a huge list of thank you's in the video description when it's over. Every event was super fun and I'm glad I could get fingerboarders to meet other fingerboarders who otherwise would not have been able to. That was what this trip was designed to do, and I'm glad it did just that.
This was the perfect little closer for the tour from the man himself, I don't know if it matters but I'm proud of ya. The tour was definitely a memorable milestone in fingerboarding, not so much on a major scale but on the personal scale for every single person that attended any of the events. I'm lucky to say that I went to both Ohio stops and met the your group, along with others in the area! Thank you David! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!   Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airflo Rails Summer tour 2014 official thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3