Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNear death experiences. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Near death experiences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shlong
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
shlong

Setup : ff g14 33.5
BRT Wide
FF Team Tuning
FF g4 brr edition

Near death experiences. Empty
PostSubject: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Let's hear yours.

Back to top Go down
JesseWormald
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JesseWormald

Setup : Woob rlx~
BRR
FFFBS

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Ive been in cars that have flipped and rolled and shit.
Um, locked myself in a metal box by accident when I was about 10, scariest moment of my life.
A lot of car related accidents, I was always the passenger, I'm a good driver.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/goombamuffins
shlong
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
shlong

BRT Wide
FF Team Tuning
FF g4 brr edition

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Crazy man, I was run over by a drunk driver a couple of years ago. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
JesseWormald
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JesseWormald

BRR
FFFBS

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Yeah thats pretty fucked up man sorry to hear, I know people who have died due to drink driving. Its so stupid.
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Now that I think about it, I feel like I have a "good" amount:

I've come probably centimeters to getting a skate to the neck multiple times playing hockey throughout my life. I have also been hit head first into the boards numerous times which runs risk of breaking my neck.

I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck.

This one is probably the worst one for me. One time I was in Canada, I was like 13, I fucking caught SHINGLES. Yeah... shingles aka OLD PEOPLE chicken pox. It was weird as odd. I would have been fine, but here's the thing. My asshole father decided it wasn't serious enough to put me on a ferry and go back to the mainland to go to a hospital. There was 3 days left in that trip, so I had to wait that out, drive 9 hours home, and as soon as I got home, my mom rushed me to a hospital. The doctor asked us why we waited so long and said that if we waited any longer there could have been very serious complications, even death. Turns out I got them from being stressed out over my parent's divorce. Stress is one of the major causes but it was still rare as fuck for a 13 year old to get shingles.

Hmmmm... that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I've had at least 1-2 more and I feel like one of them I'm missing is big.

Last edited by JessM on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:08 pm

saw ufo's last night, could have been abducted..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:33 pm

woob wrote:
saw ufo's last night, could have been abducted..

More like a mind expanding experience than near death.  alien 
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm

could have been eaten bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Near death experiences. J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 pm

I'm into erotic asphyxiation, so there you go.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm

When I was 3, I was at someones birthday party and i was swimming in their pool, and one of the pool toys were like those floating bed things that you lay on, or something like that. I thought i was a really good swimmer so I said yolo and tried to swim underwater, underneath the whole thing, and it was going the long way, so it was a good 6 feet or so. I stopped swimming halfway through, and apparently i was bobbing up and down.. i was going to drown but my mom jumped in (with all her clothes on.. jacket, shoes, etc.) and she saved me lol

Back to top Go down
.eoJ
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
.eoJ

Setup : Bw wide low
Brts
ff turks brt
Witchcraft
Tape stuff

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Got struck by lightning whilst in the middle of a storm on a plane. Was dropping and rising terrifyingly too. Scariest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
funkbuda
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
funkbuda

Setup : KINGSFOIL
TDLB's/WC's
OAK's
TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:04 pm

One time I was body boarding at a spot in Hana, Maui and I stepped on a sand shark and it took a huge chunk out of my fin (so lucky I wasn't barefoot). Saved the fin and hung it up on my wall when I was living back in Hawaii.

Also long ago when I was a stupid young punk I went with a few friends and raided someone's plants in the cane fields. Got caught and while we were running away he starting shooting at us. Heard a bullet wiz right by my head, hitting the cane leaves. Stupidity of a youngster.

Craziest one was when I went on a trip to Bali and took a boat trip to the neighboring islands. Some people came up in little canoe looking boats waving machete's (one guy with an AK) demanding to board our boat. I think I still have the pics of them rolling up on us at home. Picked our boat out from all the others because someone was drying their towel on the side of our boat and it was an American flag. Was a really nice surf break but we just decided to head to the next one.

Also when I was in Bali I went to the club that literally a month after I left got blown up (don't know if anyone remembers it back in 2002, Sari Club). Super sad a bunch of Australian tourist died. Could of just as well happened when I was there. That club was shoulder to shoulder packed.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm

One time when i was really young, I couldn't swim. But I still went into the deep end, and when my feet couldn't touch the water, I started freaking out and almost drowned...

And last year, when I was penny boarding in the city, this motorcycle came out of nowhere and was so close to hitting me. That was scary aha.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:25 pm

I almost drowned one time, wasent a great swimmer when i was little either.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
I'm into erotic asphyxiation, so there you go.

alrighty then..
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 pm

My wife and i wanted to drive to the cinema. We've been talking and joking, i looked at her for a moment and as i've turned my head, i just saw two big lights of a Mercedes-Benz right in front of us. No time to brake or react. When i opened my eyes and realized slowly what happened - and that's the funny thing - i was sure the car would explode in few moments  scratch. So i tried to pull my wife out of the car, but i was too weak and injured to open the door. But other people already arrived and helped us.
Both cars were driving about 110kmh and the guy who hitted us, died two weeks after the accident. People already called the police a few minutes before, because of his strange driving and wiggly lines. No one ever found out what really happened and if he did that on purpose, was sick or something else...

Second thing was when i was young and... well, not hard-headed. We've been walking trough the city and i didn't realize the rails of the cable car right beside me. I just heard 'DING DING DING', turned around and the cable car rushed right towards me. The side mirror scratched me very slightly on my forehead, but nothing serious happened. That was definetely the most shocking and closest to death moment of my life.
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:20 pm

woob wrote:
could have been eaten bro

Eaten? Dude, you would have been anal probed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
shlong
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
shlong

BRT Wide
FF Team Tuning
FF g4 brr edition

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Damn kthumb that's crazy happy you're still here
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:17 pm

shlong wrote:
Damn kthumb that's crazy happy you're still here

haha, thanks  cheers 
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 am

I stubbed my toe yesterday
Back to top Go down
JesseWormald
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JesseWormald

BRR
FFFBS

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 am

fingerboarding saves lives
Back to top Go down
shlong
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
shlong

BRT Wide
FF Team Tuning
FF g4 brr edition

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 am

JesseWormald wrote:
fingerboarding saves lives

To an extent
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

Setup : @indextheory

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:21 am

funkbuda i used to live in kahana, maui.

as for my near death experience, when i was at rendezvous and mike threw out a ff sweatshirt i was standing in a group of people next to the mega ramp, and everyone was taller than me (mind you this was my very first vous and fb event in my life) so we all were in the air and when we land the mega ramp tips over and just about crushes me. i wasn't gonna die but you get the point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near death experiences.   Near death experiences. Empty

Back to top Go down

Near death experiences.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1