Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLife after death? (Serious topic) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life after death? (Serious topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

Life after death? (Serious topic) Empty
PostSubject: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:39 am

What do you think happens when people die. I've been thinking about this but can't get it off my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:12 am

they poop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:02 am

Hard to imagine huh haha , guess nothing happens. You have no thoughts , no anything scratch awkward

Here's a video that's kinda on topic

Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:21 am

Considering energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and that humans most likely have souls, I think we would either go back in time and relive our lives, or our souls would go to live in a higher dimension and we would know nothing of wha t earth life was like. Right now we might have been alive a million times, that would explain déjà vus, scary huh... But if pure biological science is right, it will be like we were never born... But I think we have to have souls, otherwise, the universe probably wouldn't be infinite if you think about it....
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:26 am

man... its one of those things we will never know... the possibilities are endless
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:50 am

no real evidence for an afterlife so I can't believe in it. I think we just die and that's that. So don't waste your life! That's my motivation. Literally get rich or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:53 am

We finally realize, if we haven't already, that the physical plane is nothing more than a physical manifestation of our collective imagination.
Back to top Go down
Nick van Doleweerd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Nick van Doleweerd

Setup :
Cowply c2
brt
oak bowls
creamy goo Tape

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:09 am

what if we will reborn as a different human , or animal idk, anyways that we would have a new life as someone else
Back to top Go down
Rens
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Rens

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:03 am

^ that is the most plausible to me.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:14 am

Personally I don't think anything happens, you just die and that's it. Obviously you won't think
anything of it so you won't get bored and shit.

But whatever, I guess we can believe whatever we like until we die.
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:23 am

Robert wrote:
We finally realize, if we haven't already, that the physical plane is nothing more than a physical manifestation of our collective imagination.

Life after death? (Serious topic) Stoned10 woah.....
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:09 pm

us UK folk will probably find out what happens when you die a slow an painfull death very soon since david camerons still in power

god help us hahahaha
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:47 pm

This topic alone scares me. I want to believe that there is some afterlife so I can still doing something. At the very least reincarnation is my belief. The more I think of it the more what if things keep popping into my mind. How I even got this life, my name, my family, and other stuff just scares me knowing it was all a lucky draw. Life is short but when you are even considering suicide you don't realize how short it really is until you attempt it, fail, and then realize what would of happened and how many years you could of had.

Try not to think about it now Filip unless you want panic attacks and a chance of killing yourself in your sleep by giving yourself a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:06 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
Personally I don't think anything happens, you just die and that's it.

yup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:37 am

SiCar wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
Personally I don't think anything happens, you just die and that's it.

yup.
That scares a lot of people but for some reason it almost makes me feel better haha.
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:49 am

Used to think that too, but then it feels like there's a missing piece to the puzzle, I believe we are born not to now for a reason, but seriously, would be cool if we just keep rising dimensions 3rd to 4th to 5th and so on and so forth, I live in the south, everyone around says Jesus is the answer to everything which makes religion disgusting really and annoying, but seeing people like you guys that actually think the way I do is noice. very happy
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:51 am

I would like for there to be an afterlife, because I feel like that's the place where you could have an extra bowl of ice cream for dessert and no one would really care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Nick van Doleweerd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Nick van Doleweerd

Setup :
Cowply c2
brt
oak bowls
creamy goo Tape

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:50 am

... hmm
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Nick van Doleweerd wrote:
what if we will reborn as a different human , or animal idk, anyways that we would have a new life as someone else
So you're talking about reincarnation? I, personally, don't believe in that.
Let's say for argument's sake that reincarnation is true, then we are actually a person or animal from the past that died. But since we have no recollection of being a human/animal before now, then it's basically like it never happened. So even if reincarnation is real, then it wouldn't even matter because we wouldn't remember being dead, or even the life we lived beforehand. Know what I'm saying?
Either way, I think we die and that's that. Kinda scary I guess but it seems the most plausible to me.
Tbh I'd rather it be that as opposed to Heaven and Hell because we'd allllll be going to Hell....
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Robert wrote:

we have 9 body's lol

when you boil water (raise its temp and molecules vibrate faster) you cant see the water instantaneously forming into a gas state.. you cant see wi-fi, radio waves, microwaves.. any frequency higher than the "visible light" spectrum

So.. who's to say there is nothing beyond death

your projected perceptions are all based on the societal conformed mindset that there's a LINE END to everything..

you are immortal as is the sun rising and setting

knowledge of our spiritual immortality is in all religions

Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:24 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Nick van Doleweerd wrote:
So you're talking about reincarnation? I, personally, don't believe in that.
Let's say for argument's sake that reincarnation is true, then we are actually a person or animal from the past that died. But since we have no recollection of being a human/animal before now, then it's basically like it never happened. So even if reincarnation is real, then it wouldn't even matter because we wouldn't remember being dead, or even the life we lived beforehand. Know what I'm saying?
Either way, I think we die and that's that. Kinda scary I guess but it seems the most plausible to me.
Tbh I'd rather it be that as opposed to Heaven and Hell because we'd allllll be going to Hell....

ever thought the physical plane itself being satan?

ever thought that the spirit within you remembers everything?

ever heard of past life regression?

You dont go backwards..you cant go from human back to animal kingdom.. its something like plant, reptile, mammal and then to human. Its laid out plain as day in a few religions the kingdoms we travel though in spiritual evolution.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Filip Bronola wrote:
Used to think that too, but then it feels like there's a missing piece to the puzzle, I believe we are born not to now for a reason, but seriously, would be cool if we just keep rising dimensions 3rd to 4th to 5th and so on and so forth, I live in the south, everyone around says Jesus is the answer to everything which makes religion disgusting really and annoying, but seeing people like you guys that actually think the way I do is noice. very happy

yee raising your vibration thats right

yeah leave Jesus out of it he was made by the Romans based of off truth to give an allure and a following
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:04 pm

when I first saw this thread I actually thought "I can't wait to see what Trent has to say about this" lmao
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:06 pm

I've also heard theories about reincarnation being a choice. Like beating a level in a video game and then going back for the collectables...

I don't really like to form solid opinions on things that can't be proved, only experienced. Plus, taking in all available theories/knowledge and processing the data is more fun. pirat

Trent Witcher wrote:
knowledge of our spiritual immortality is in all religions

I see religion as a kind of trap for people who begin their spiritual path. And as a process of indoctrination for youth. Spiritual knowledge brings on a sense of religion without laws, borders and idols.
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:11 am

Wow…a very serious and ‘deep’ topic this one…quite unexpected from a ‘fingerboard forum’.

Well, being a bit of a ‘man of science’ I believe that when you die your body begins to slowly decompose… Yeah, might be a bit rough for some to accept but ‘death’ means ceasing to exists…

It’s best not to think about it too much, and make the most of your time (doing the things you enjoy as often as possible) whilst you are indeed living…

*Please note: I am not trying to disprove or disagree with anyone's beliefs here...this is just my opinion on the matter.

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after death? (Serious topic)   Life after death? (Serious topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life after death? (Serious topic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next