Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal[help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
copep20
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

[help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) Empty
PostSubject: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 am

So.. Basically i did normal flatground tricks and suddenly the hanger (pivot part) was broke.

[help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) C.php?f=thumb_201407151302014_broke_53c4c3d9637f9

So i email Ytrucks just to ask them whether they have a warranty or not, or can i buy a new hanger or not?

and Christophe Pacheco from Ytrucks reply it and he said

"hi,

send me your address and i will send you a new a hanger

thanks"

So i sent him my address on April 28 2014

after a month i haven't got my replacement hanger from YT, so i email them again, to ask if i can get the shipping number or anything that can help me to track where is the hanger.
But they don't reply my email

So i just wait.

After two months i still not receive the replacement hanger so i tried to message them trough facebook and they don't give any response.

and now it almost 3 months since they email me about the new hanger, i haven't get anything from Ytrucks

I know someone who has a same problem (broken hanger) and he got a new replacement hanger from Ytrucks, so i believe they will send me one too.

But since they are known as a "professional fingerboard trucks" i expect to got a "professional customer service" at least reply my email, i will really appreciate it.

If anyone know how to get their response please let me know happy

*Don't get me wrong, i love Ytrucks for me it's the best fingerboard trucks around. but i have a problem with their customer service.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

Have you tried contacting them through FFI, Facebook or similar? Maybe the email you used isn't used a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jaymes

Companies : Arson decks

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
Have you tried contacting them through FFI, Facebook or similar? Maybe the email you used isn't used a lot.
He said he tried Facebook and no answer. I'd be surprised if they answered through FFI but that is the last option I can think of
Back to top Go down
Sk8orDie7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sk8orDie7

Companies : Flip Club FB Crew
Setup : P-REP 32MM BASIC COMPLETE - ZEBRA

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm

cant help u on this one sorry
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

Setup : @indextheory

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Sk8orDie7 wrote:
don't post saying I cant help you that's like going on a bst thread and posting to someone I have no money
Back to top Go down
copep20
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 am

Mikkel S wrote:

Jaymes wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:
He said he tried Facebook and no answer. I'd be surprised if they answered through FFI but that is the last option I can think of
Sorry, but what is FFI stand for? i will try try to contact them trough FFI
Sk8orDie7 wrote:

j peterson wrote:
Sk8orDie7 wrote:
don't post saying I cant help you that's like going on a bst thread and posting to someone I have no money
Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 am

j peterson wrote:
Sk8orDie7 wrote:
he had to get his 100th post.

also people get busy and maybe he just forgot , im sure they will help you
Back to top Go down
copep20
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 am

Red Wolf FBS wrote:
j peterson wrote:
Sk8orDie7 wrote:

maybe they are busy,
But still, for a big fingerboard 'company' like Ytrucks
i expect more than this
happy
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 am

When i had issues long time ago i contacted the owner through FFI and got it sorted out pretty fast.

Keelan, 3 months of being busy and not answering emails is no good..

Just keep trying dude.
Back to top Go down
Sk8orDie7
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sk8orDie7

Companies : Flip Club FB Crew
Setup : P-REP 32MM BASIC COMPLETE - ZEBRA

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 am

Red Wolf FBS wrote:
j peterson wrote:
Sk8orDie7 wrote:

ya my 100th post was a must XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)   [help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot) Empty

Back to top Go down

[help] Broken Ytrucks hanger (pivot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1