Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLevel up mellowdium deck  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level up mellowdium deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xrcturex
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
xrcturex

Setup :
Level up mellowdium
Cartwheels

Level up mellowdium deck  Empty
PostSubject: Level up mellowdium deck    Level up mellowdium deck  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:25 am

yay level up fingerboards

let's start off with pictures

IMG_0846

IMG_0847

IMG_0848

Shipping: It took thirteen days to reach Singapore and it's pretty normal since I'm living across the globe. He shipped it out the next day which is extremely quick.

Packaging: It was really professional with the headers and bubble mailer happy

I really love the shape of the deck, the concave and all, especially the squarish nose and tail, lovely! The squarish-ness makes the deck look shorter but it's 98mm. It took me some time to get used to the short tail but no biggy!
The deck was lacquered nicely and all but the only flaw the deck had was that the mounting holes near the tail was slightly slanted.

IMG_0867

Tricks are kinda affected as they tend to land slanted, a lil' eyesore.  hmm
Edit: 9 months after getting the deck, I'm still in love with it and it became my favourite deck shape. The slanted truck holes doesn't affect my tricks anymore.
Total awesome deck!

The tape provided looks thick at first but honestly, it's awesome! It's squishy and comfy, which I totally love very happy The tape cuts easily but it's the adhesive that doesn't, so i had to use a penknife to cut through. Still love the tape though!

Thank you Jason!

go check Level up fingerboards out happy
http://levelupfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Back to top Go down

Level up mellowdium deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1