Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWorse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ Empty
PostSubject: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 am

so yea look this out lol  very happy  skatergrip.com    the shittiest idea of all.....

http://www.skatergrip.com/

sooooooo i sent them an email  elephant   very happy

Hey, I'm a 13 year old fingerboarder and i wanted to tell you that this product that you came up with is completely preposterous to the complete fingerboard society and the funsport/hobby that is. BY doing what you are doing you are greatly decreasing the reason to why someone should fingerboard. This product that you have made makes fingerboarding look like toys for little 3 year old kids that do not know how to use their fingers properly. I hope that you also realize that already there is a product that has been created by TechDeck which is called sticky trick tape. This in no way looks like true fingerboarding PLUS fingerboarding is based on skateboarding; have you ever seen a skateboarder with two pieces of tape sticking their feet to the board, i do not think so. YOU claim that "These are double-sided sticker pads that makes fingerboarding easy and fun!" well all you are doing is making it look like lame and stupid. THANK YOU! -proud fingerboarder who does indeed care.
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 am

i'm too lazy to care
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:42 am

red wolf tape is worse.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:06 am

lmfao.....what tha.....yeah, ollies are sooooo hard. Gonna getz me some of those foot-shaped double sided foam tape sheets for those! Fu*k flip tricks, Ima do everlasting ollies`n`slides for days son!

Seriously though. I guess the target group is someone buying a teckdeck at wallmart and very very young..
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 am

looks about 3 years old i wonder if there still active??

an alexander saying red wolf tape is worse is really funny dude, congratulations cool
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:53 am

alexander wrote:
red wolf tape is worse.

I can vouch for that. :p
Back to top Go down
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:05 pm

WOW um WOW? awkward
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
Roxas
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Roxas

Setup : Prete 6009 31mm
Brr trucks regs with brt black bushings
Flatface Brr edition Green and black wheels
Foamy greatness

Awwwww yeah~

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm rolling at this thread xD
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:11 am

I like how it says ollies are hard and then it shows the guy trying to ollie but cant and so he then uses the sticky foot tape.

But the thing is, when something is hard you don't handicap yourself with some lesser alternative but rather you stick it out and learn that hard thing that's stopping you from being a real fingerboarder.

I remember when I first started fingerboarding. I honestly just used to pick the board up with my fingers and such to ollie without really doing a real ollie. Then I saw a kid at school who actually could ollie and after seeing a real ollie I went home and practiced and practiced over and over again learning how to ollie and after several weeks I finally got it down solid.

This product was probably made by someone who never learned to ollie and thus found an alternative, but this alternative will only hold people back from being true fingerboarders.

Plus just think if you had to buy these sticky pads all the time just to fingerboard? What a waste of money. By learning how to ollie you can actually avoid paying for products like this.

So the point is....... just fingerboard the real way and that's it. If its hard then keep trying and eventually you will get it.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 am

You guys don't use double sided tape...? How the fuck do you make the board jump?
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:27 am

mind control worked for me
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Well he emailed me back lolololololol, read thussss haha

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your email. I’ve been a real skateboarder for over 20 years. Many people cannot use a fingerboard like a real skateboard so they just give up like I did. I just wanted to have a bit of fun with a fingerboard because I love skateboarding but it will never be a replacement for real skateboarding. I invented this just so I could have a bit of fun with a fingerboard and thought others probably would too. I created it many years before TechDeck - they saw it and copied it because they also thought it was a good idea. It takes an enormous amount of work (over a year) to bring a product like this to market so I am proud to have actually done this.

It’s not for everyone. If you are lucky enough to be able to use your fingers to do anything you like with a fingerboard then you are much better off without my product. I agree that it would be much more fun. Unfortunately I don’t have that ability and can only wish and dream that I had the skills that you do so I wouldn’t need Skater Grip. It’s good to see that you do indeed care enough to write an email so please keep up that strong passion for fingerboarding and skateboarding.

Regards,

Dylan
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:53 pm

I want this tape
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 am

If you put one on each of all ten fingers and ten toes, it will make you stick to the ceiling and climb walls like spiderman!

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ Spiderman8

Just sayin..
Back to top Go down
BunavaSitch
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BunavaSitch

Setup : bagel
mustard
cheese
slothpenis

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:24 am

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ 73547797
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:04 am

The owner responded very maturely tbh.
Back to top Go down
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:21 am

I would have to agree with Henry, his response was respectable.
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
brodyees
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
brodyees

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 am

haha that video on the website was so bad lol and im with ya bumpy
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:25 am

The only thing is that he said is that it was hard for him to find the perfect stuff or whatever he said
, also i doubt techdeck copied him......... but eh whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 am

Filip Bronola wrote:
The only thing is that he said is that it was hard for him to find the perfect stuff or whatever he said
, also i doubt techdeck copied him......... but eh whatever.

Tech deck foam tape
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:17 am

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
The owner responded very maturely tbh.
he seems pretty laid back

fillip y u so mad filip
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
K-A12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
K-A12

Companies : 1-UP Fingerboards
Setup : 1-UP 33.5mm
Brts wide silver
Flatface clear blem z wheels with one brr edition gold
Wc bushings teal

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 pm

It doesnt bother me much i used to be in the whole sticky trick tape thing too everyone has to start somewhere
Back to top Go down
iroh
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
iroh

Setup : Woob rlx, x4s, withcrafts, and blem z wheels

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Eh I really couldn't care less tbh
Back to top Go down
Pureskate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Pureskate

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 am

I want to be spiderman so that i can fingerboard on the sides of buildings happy
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ WiODG_zps36dddbc9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........   Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Worse then sticky trick tape perhaps........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next