Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 pm

i get you yeah, maybe work on those concrete curbs...people would want those happy
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 pm

really thanks for the feedback guys, I'm working with a guy right now to do some metal rails, and I'm working on the concrete also.

it's a real cluster, to get people to buy,they have to find you on Google,to find you on Google you need links,to get links people need to have found you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4cfingerboards.com
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm

people in the scene only really buy from people who are active in the fingerboarding world...anyone else who isnt in the scene is in it for the money, not cos they love doing it.....do it because you like doing it, and if you make any money its a bonus...but if its about making money, give up now...their are far easier, and quicker ways to make money....
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 pm

really just trying to build a brand.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 pm

that's totally cool then, you are here, so i guess you are interested in fingerboarding, not just money, i wish your company success happy
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 pm

fingerboarders don't turn to google. they turn to forums. get a good product and get on fbc and ffi and you wont have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Pounds
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Aaron Pounds

Companies : Woodfall
Setup : Push M2, No Conply wheels, wide tuned trucks, and flex tape

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm

yep.....i hope i can get more consistent products
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm

i thinks its cool that when you look back at the early skateboard scene there was a lot of little company's , some where good some not, but they made an impact because they were dedicated.when i started looking into fingerboarding i was surprised by how many small company websites there where,then shocked by how many of the websites where closed. This is my hobby so if the site never sells another thing it will still be there next year,and after.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 pm

the concrete is looking sick happy also, is the wax like, slippery? how hard is it?
(no sexualness intended there -.-)
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

its softer than a candle and a little slick
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:40 am

i can do some reviews and stuff if the offer is still available. i like to help the scene and up and coming companies need us to stay afloat. i am all for that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:45 am

Ty. yes still available just tell me where to send it
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 am

Do i have to rewiew the picot cups or just make an unboxing video and a normal fingerboard movie? happy
If so i can do that i need pivot cups tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 am

unboxing and normal video is fine,i'm just trying to get some video , i don't want my website filled with a bunch of random video taken from youtube,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:28 pm

So am I reviewing the wax? Also the website could do with less catagories eg put pivot cups and wax in a extras section, little things like that can make a big difference happy
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 pm

the problem with less categories is that it makes the website that much less attractive to Google,it is already image heavy / text light which is not ideal. without specific pages named "fingerboard-wax" "fingerboard-griptape" it becomes that much harder to rank for those keywords.
Back to top Go down
codymunday
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

what the fucks the point of reviewing pivot cups... wth are you going to say?? "yeah these pivot cups dont do anything, but for a $1.95 you can use them to add small bit of color to your trucks soo yeah go buy some worthless junk!!!"
Back to top Go down
StaceyWall
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
StaceyWall

Setup : Prowood Extreme Prototype, Prowood Chrome Trucks, Single Bearing ProWheels, Protape

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey I'm up for reviewing the pivot cups and wax for you! I can do a video review on youtube if the offers stil here?
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 am

Yea open still,looking for about 5 more people to do pivot cups unboxing/video/review.
Back to top Go down
Linkan
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Linkan

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 am

i cant do a review for pivotcups tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/linkanklinkan
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 am

can or cant ?
Back to top Go down
scott
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
scott

Setup : setup1:
absolute metal bottom
td wide trucks w/ ff kingpins
rip bushings
fbs extra smooth
ff g6d pinks

setup2:
SCott b deck
Fbs
td wides
teflons
ff g6x

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 am

codymunday wrote:
what the fucks the point of reviewing pivot cups... wth are you going to say?? "yeah these pivot cups dont do anything, but for a $1.95 you can use them to add small bit of color to your trucks soo yeah go buy some worthless junk!!!"
yes!!!!! and kid you not going to be helped by having people review them no one takes the time to buy wax and pivot cups and btw you not cool because you smoke
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

Setup : wood, metal, urethane, condoms

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 am

I would love to review that grip, I dont have many subscribers on youtube, but I can film in HD and post a review here, fbc, ffi
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 pm

appleyard14 sent you a pm just let me know
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

Setup : wood, metal, urethane, condoms

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 am

I didnt get a pm...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next