Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 am

Bants81 wrote:
James.P wrote:
Bant's, when you sign up to this forum, you sign the "Term's And Condition's" this include's rules and how to behave.
I have been acting foolish recently, and this has put me on probation and very very very nearly got me banned. (just being a tosser in general, but non the less)
If you don't follow rules and abide like a normal citizen, Kerry will have no doubt's in snapping you up and you're gone and then we don't have to listen to you, and your stupid bumps and your opinion on the rules.
s Kerry once said "Feel the love, or fuck off"
thank you for a coherent reply besides the stupid part, first of all, im not the original bumper james. i also feel no love here buddy, i have not been negative to anyone that didn't give it first.

You're not fealing the love because you're pissing everyone off and pissing away your chances of being on here.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)   4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

guys, no need to go ape shit on someone who bumps a topic, maybe you all continually bumping it by calling them out doesn't help. Nonetheless bants I just sent you a huge PM, please read it and hit me back if you want happy

locked.
Back to top Go down

4 Corner Fingerboards (we need videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4