Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 19 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

Quick Questions - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm

@ Jdfb, POLAR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm

I know similar questions have been asked 100+ times, so sorry in advance for the repeat post.

I am looking at getting a good video camera and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. My budget is about $1000US and I really want to 'do this right' and get a kick ass quality one that I don't have to replace in 1-3 years. Currently I am eying off the Panasonic HC-VX870M 4K as it seems more than sufficient, but if anyone knows of a better camera around the same price (or cheaper) I am all ears.

Cheers.

- Jono
Back to top Go down
fb1st
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
fb1st

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:23 pm

DoubleDigits wrote:
I know similar questions have been asked 100+ times, so sorry in advance for the repeat post.

I am looking at getting a good video camera and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. My budget is about $1000US and I really want to 'do this right' and get a kick ass quality one that I don't have to replace in 1-3 years. Currently I am eying off the Panasonic HC-VX870M 4K as it seems more than sufficient, but if anyone knows of a better camera around the same price (or cheaper) I am all ears.

Cheers.

- Jono
maybe get Nikon D3100 but they discontinued that model
but you can get it on Amazon or Ebay happy
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:42 pm

DoubleDigits wrote:

Cheers.

- Jono
as for dslr's, t2i is a really solid entry level camera and produces really nice video quality as well as picture quality. not too expensive so you can get a fisheye for it and still be within your budget.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T2i-Camera-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B0035FZJHQ
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys! This is all a bit new to me so I appreciate the help. I was wondering what are the specs compared to the Panasonic HC-VX870M 4K? like comparatively speaking are they higher res/frame-rate? I am also not sure if these models are available in my country :/

- Jono
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:53 am

i'm trying to find something that can evenly press a deck fully. i already have a vise but the jaw depth is too short so my decks before would be unevenly pressed. i'm looking at drill press vises such as this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170940024025

yet i am unsure if this would be large enough to evenly press decks with an nfb mold. i also would like to know if there is something else i could use to press decks evenly. i've looked absolutely everywhere for something that's large enough to fully fit an nfb mold that can press decks evenly. typical vises are very annoying to line up and even then they don't evenly press decks. i've got about $70 to spend on this so hydraulic presses are a bit expensive. thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:26 am

milk wrote:
i'm trying to find something that can evenly press a deck fully. i already have a vise but the jaw depth is too short so my decks before would be unevenly pressed. i'm looking at drill press vises such as this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170940024025

yet i am unsure if this would be large enough to evenly press decks with an nfb mold. i also would like to know if there is something else i could use to press decks evenly. i've looked absolutely everywhere for something that's large enough to fully fit an nfb mold that can press decks evenly. typical vises are very annoying to line up and even then they don't evenly press decks. i've got about $70 to spend on this so hydraulic presses are a bit expensive. thanks for any help!
the only thing that I would recommend is a hydraulic press dude
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 am

_jdfb wrote:

the only thing that I would recommend is a hydraulic press dude

"i've got about $70 to spend on this so hydraulic presses are a bit expensive."
Back to top Go down
jimydave
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
jimydave

Companies : cad/3d printing service - pm for details
Setup : woob cozy
brt
ff dual durro

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:37 am

what the hell wen't down with zach (@zmwoob) and @kozydecks on insta? heard he asked for a custom with pics of zach's daughter and other messed up shit.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Sprite

Setup : Too many setups to even count!

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:58 pm

^ the kid that did that is so stupid. All that non sense for a cozy! I'm glad Zac didn't do it
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 pm

jimydave wrote:
what the hell wen't down with zach (@zmwoob) and @kozydecks on insta? heard he asked for a custom with pics of zach's daughter and other messed up shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL whats going on with the fingerboard scene on insta??/
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:30 pm

wwwhhaaatttt
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Noel wrote:
jimydave wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL whats going on with the fingerboard scene on insta??/

The Instagram scene went from crap to disturbing. What's next a fingerboard with a pic of some guy disemboweled?
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Lol @skatemaster231 the worst thing is it is actually heading that way. Its kinda sad really
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:32 am

instagram is full of trolls and haters. it's good for posting clips, and i've also had a couple good trades on there. but oh my fucking god, people act so immature and stupid on there it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 am

forum 4 life
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:32 am

some of them insta kids need to have a crash course in using the internet before they get phones or some shit. them fools are retarded
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:29 am

justin cheeks wrote:
some of them insta kids need to have a crash course in using the internet before they get phones or some shit. them fools are retarded

Back in the day the internet was an expensive privilege that barely worked half the time. Also flip phones were the norm back then at they could survive almost anything *cough* Nokia *cough* and we weren't sending each other nudes or killing ourselves by taking selfies at ridiculously dangerous locations.

Enough ranting and time for a quickie question. How to sand out a chip in urethane wheels???
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:46 pm

has anyone tried northwoods clean sheets? i've heard it's the same as fbs but cheaper. i have an entire roll of creamy goo but i kinda wanna change it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:54 pm

g.fb wrote:
has anyone tried northwoods clean sheets? i've heard it's the same as fbs but cheaper. i have an entire roll of creamy goo but i kinda wanna change it up a bit.
cant stress how many times people say its fbs but cheaper lol its not the same as fbs, fbs wears in faster and is overall grippier. clean sheets takes longer to wear in and feels more slippery from my personal experience, but then again fbs is the only tape i can use anymore.
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:51 pm

I am cxwply
Back to top Go down
_jdfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
_jdfb

Setup : Beast Pants
YTrucks X4 United
China CNC's
Witchcrafts

Five Luck FB
YTruck X4 United
FlatFace Dual Duros
Teak Bubble Bushings

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:20 pm

jackson wrote:
I am cxwply
are you though? I've heard cxwply is a girl.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm

it's kyle
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:17 pm

DanielM wrote:
it's kyle

hell no its not   its menski125 she's scammer bitch
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 pm

menski lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next