Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:54 pm

i mean you are either going to have to explain it to your kids or they are going to find out about it on their own/from others.

I have mixed feelings on this subject bc i was brought up in a home against it but being apart of tumblr/forums(with people from all over the world) has helped me understand the subject a lot better than what my parents could have told me.
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:09 pm

I will have to say it again I never singled out gays. public decency is all im saying.. gay or not. if I don't want my kid seeing people getting drunk I don't take them to places where people drink. public intoxication.

if you are gay you make the choice. no scientific fact to prove it wright or wrong. what you belive is another choice.

meekin I see where you are coming from. im in a similar situation. its touchy. so touchy that you cant have any other opinion but agree with it anymore or get out casted.
Back to top Go down
Jordan B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Jordan B.

Setup : G14

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Couch982 wrote:
its touchy. so touchy that you cant have any other opinion but agree with it anymore or get out casted.

It's always funny when people play the victim to defend their bigotry when it comes to gay marriage, racism, etc. It must be hard for you to get called out for having stupid opinions man sad
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm

how is having a conflicting opinion stupid. who do you think you are. im not defending or playing the victim. I telling you that you are picking words and leaving out the rest from my post. it always comes to some one talking shit and name calling. once again some one thinks that everything they believe is the only way and must be right and I don't want to say any names but his initials are Jordan B. I never said that anyone is wrong or that my way is the only way but you still talk shit. sounds like people want it to be a certain way and if not kill the opposer
Back to top Go down
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Setup : Evangelion Rei deck (bawsewood)
Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Robert wrote:
I support everyone's choice to live as they please. I do not support taking pride in one's sexuality (or nationality, for that matter). Human separation pride isn't my thing... The last thing humanity needs is more borders between us.

This is awesome,  Theres no hetero pride, or  white pride, i dont even like the gay pride parade, it just strengthens the divide, my best friend is gay, he hates it when people use the term in a way to describe something thats non desirable, and ive seen it everywhere to, like "oh thats company is gay af" or "flat face messed up my order, theyre gay af" so I usually tell people to say something else, you never know who you may be offending.
As far as it being a choice, thats far from true, its 2015 we should know better by now, im in a pychology course in my school right now, and were even coving human sexuality.

Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm

dont ask dont tell
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:12 pm

mattyb wrote:
dont ask dont tell

hey nobody on here may like me but this guy said it.^

also...its a choice or its not a choice has yet to be proven or dis proven no matter the year.
Back to top Go down
Mallory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Mallory

Companies : Unique Decks

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm

This thread has gone to shit. You guys need to read up on oppression theory.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquedecks.co
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Mallory wrote:

Sadly we live in a world where people are brought up to believe different things. No matter where you live or what you believe, people will have opinions that differ to your own.

As a gay woman, you will have to deal with a lot of people disagreeing with you for long time to come. Take that fact and deal with it positively. Don't waste your life responding to criticism negatively. It's not good for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 pm

No one chooses to be gay, bigotry is a choice.
No one would want to be made fun of, oppressed, shamed for who they love. Put it this way, you like certain foods, you cant force yourself to like something you dont, its who you are. If my bro wants to kiss his boyfriend in public he can, he has as much a right to be happy as anyone else on this planet, they dont have to hide who they are because you dont want to see it.
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm

SiCar wrote:
Mallory wrote:

Sadly we live in a world where people are brought up to believe different things. No matter where you live or what you believe, people will have opinions that differ to your own.

As a gay woman, you will have to deal with a lot of people disagreeing with you for  long time to come. Take that fact and deal with it positively. Don't waste your life responding to criticism negatively. It's not good for you.

how is it sad to live where you can form your own opinion? for me I love that you guys can chose to think different from me or anyone. its called freedom. when some one is forced to think a certain way is when we have  a problem imo. but to each his own
other than that I agree with you in that post..

Last edited by Couch982 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm

i wasnt negative, but this is a forum about fingerboarding. you bringing attention to the fact that you are gay is asking for people to be negative. its a sensitive subjext that you are well aware that people have strong opinions about, if you really didnt want negativity towards you then you wouldnt bring it up. Mallory you are very closed minded, dont act like you are better than anyone else on here.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Mallory wrote:
Couch982 wrote:
like gay parades every other day and stuff like that. forcing everyone to see it in public by making out  and stuff. same goes for not gay. get a room there are kids here. stuff like that.
nothing against gays. just public decency.
this statement screams "homophobic".
so basically its ok to be gay as long as you cant see it? seems an awful lot like the closet to me.
this is literally the least homophobic thing he could have said. i dont want to see a straight couple tounging each others throats or groping each other in pubic. it seems like if someone doesnt have the same opinion as a gay they are automatically homophobic, yet you say that you are against opression?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:40 pm

mattyb wrote:
i wasnt negative, but this is a forum about fingerboarding. you bringing attention to the fact that you are gay is asking for people to be negative. its a sensitive subjext that you are well aware that people have strong opinions about, if you really didnt want negativity towards you then you wouldnt bring it up. Mallory you are very closed minded, dont act like you are better than anyone else on here.

Wrong.

Being closed minded is thinking there is something wrong with another's lifestyle even though it does not concern anyone else but that individual.
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:41 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Mallory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Mallory

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:41 pm

mattyb wrote:
Let me first say that I never mentioned my own sexuality. I'm the close minded one? Ok. Please explain this to me. I do not think I am better than anyone. It's sad that people can be so apathetic that they can't see other people's struggles.
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Mallory wrote:
mattyb wrote:
Let me first say that I never mentioned my own sexuality. I'm the close minded one? Ok. Please explain this to me. I do not think I am better than anyone. It's sad that people can be so apathetic that they can't see other people's struggles.
i meant you as a general term, and how am i closed minded and apathetic? you are the one in here bullying those who dont share your belief
Back to top Go down
Salty Fingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Salty Fingers

Rip Tape
BRT's
FlatFace G4 wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm

as some people may see this thread as pointless, i think its good to see others opinions on the subject. obviously no one wants to see some one going down on anyone regardless of gender in public, but holding hands, or sharing a kiss isnt that, besides, your not forced to look at it, look away if its hapening, let them be happy.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:47 pm

The whole "I'm okay with homosexuality as long as they don't do it in public" statement is pretty much equivalent to the "I'm not racist, but..." type statement.
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 pm

no its not.
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

I may not agree with gay but hey that's me do what you want. and uncle I agree with mattyb get a room gay or not.
Back to top Go down
Mallory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Mallory

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Couch982 wrote:
I may not agree with gay but hey that's me do what you want. and uncle I agree with mattyb get a room gay or not.
thats the issue. being gay shouldn't be something that you have to "agree with". why does it matter who someone else is attracted to? how does it affect you?
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Mallory wrote:
Couch982 wrote:
thats the issue. being gay shouldn't be something that you have to "agree with". why does it matter who someone else is attracted to? how does it affect you?

no it doesn't but I still dontthink its right. but you can lick muff if you want. just go to closed quarters please. or well I wouldn't mind watching chicks still ha cat still don't do it in public
Back to top Go down
Arapoib
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Arapoib

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)   Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gay fingerboarders (or LGBTQ)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next