Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnder Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
J4k3fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Bearfb 33mm
Tdw
Ander wheels
Teak tuning

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:55 pm

I have a set of these and I really like them
They don't feel like China wheels.
But they don't feel like 50$ wheels either
I think there a great wheel for the money.
Just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

Companies : Ander Wheels

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Anyone know how I can get my logo into the banner at the top of this site?
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:20 am

try and dm the mods.. you should probably give it a bit more time/company progression before asking tho
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Still have a lot of wheels in stock!! Pick some up, tell your friends!
Back to top Go down
NicoG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
NicoG

Setup : Tonicwood graphic deck 32mm
Blackriver trucks wides
Flatface wheels brt ed
Teak X Bubble Bushings
Tonictape

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:06 pm

Too bad shipping to France is over 17$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nicogfb
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:11 pm

picking up a set this friday, look forward to getting them
Back to top Go down
JCRJr
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JCRJr

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:18 am

Been riding these wheels this for a week and a half now. I like the shape and they are for sure different than my china wheels. Nice smooth hard wheel. A great deal for $7.
Back to top Go down
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:57 pm

just ordered a set, really excited to get them.
Back to top Go down
naawwsty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Sick   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:20 am

Some kid in my history class broke one of my wheels, so I'll probably be picking up a set of these in a day or two!
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:40 pm

posted a review of my wheels
Back to top Go down
Schade
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Schade

Setup : Homewood, Blackriver, Ruff

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Just ordered a couple sets very happy I need some more wheels and these seem to be what I'm looking for without breaking the bank.
Back to top Go down
AnderFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
AnderFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:04 pm

New stock up on eBay! It's been a while, but we have 20+ sets available now on eBay. Looking to reboot and make Ander better than ever. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Here is the updated eBay link (which is also now on the original post): https://www.ebay.com/itm/323269968915?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Back to top Go down
NFBMolds
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : NFB Molds

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Great to see a new US based company. Just ordered a set. Wishing you success!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfbmolds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)   Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ander Wheels: Urethane Wheels Based In The USA (20+ Sets In Stock)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3