HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .

The best ever product made for fingerboard.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fresh Fingerboards Co
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: The best ever product made for fingerboard.   Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 am

Hello fingerboarders, I'm here to introduce you a new invention ( Not so new just used a different way) Its called fingerboard working pad, its pretty much a altered magnet very happy . We all have been trough the paint of losing all those tiny little screws and bolts  affraid affraid . If you do lose those you have to go trough all the trouble of buying new ones. Well that is why I made this insane working pad for all those fingerboarders who have been trough this trouble every time you set up a new fingerboard  No  No . I think it should be fun setting up a new fingerboard not a worried section of losing your bolts and screws  bounce . Well this changes everything here have a look at it  cyclops . By the way this only cost 4 dollars a price worth paying. You can buy these at freshfingerboardsgraphicsco.bigcartel(Dot)com    
So be swags and buy yourself one today  afro  Also check me out in instagram my username is Fresh_fingerboard_co

Back to top Go down
SurfLapras
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Flatface G15, Ytrucks X4, Old Flatface Wheels, FBS

PostSubject: Re: The best ever product made for fingerboard.   Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Or, you know, you could buy a magnet from a craft store.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Fingerboards Co
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The best ever product made for fingerboard.   Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Well honestly I don't think you read it. Its modified so not only iron sticks to it but other metals. It is different than any other magnets, its a different formula which is homemade. Of course iron sticks to it better than other things but this magnet can also hold on to plastic, lead, wood, glass , and other stuff. Which can be helpful when setting up a fingerboard.
Back to top Go down
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: The best ever product made for fingerboard.   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:55 pm

@Fresh Fingerboards Co wrote:

this magnet can also hold on to plastic, lead, wood, glass , and other stuff. Which can be helpful when setting up a fingerboard.  

It's witchcraft! Work of the devil I tell you! very happy

Good luck with it!

PostSubject: Re: The best ever product made for fingerboard.   

Back to top Go down

The best ever product made for fingerboard.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-