Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalpost how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post how you started fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm

ooh cool maybe i know of that startup?
Back to top Go down
headstash
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
headstash

Companies : fingerboarding,skateboarding,cannabis,lsd,fun
Setup : redemption hybrid
td wides
shit wheels for now
redemption flo tape

PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

well it all started for me when teck decks were released over here in the states. got a teck deck loved em had a bunch but didnt really know you could get so deep into the tricks. once i got a real skateboard moved onto that and forgout about teck decks for almost 8yrs. once i got a job i skated less and less but still do, eventually stumbled across some internet videos and was amazed by how far the scene has come along so started again with the tech decks in feb of this year built my own park moved on to wooden tech decks. started obseesing more about it and eventually bought my first redemption now three main set ups later here we are and i love it!
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 am

one time i pooped out a berlinwood and sold it for $1000. then i realised that fingerboarding is all for money. thats why i love it. isnt that right yellowmaplewood?

jk. my friend got me a td. i liked it. so yeah
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
MaxKG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MaxKG

Companies : Snowboarding, longboarding, fingerboarding, chilling

PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

In like 96-97, when I was still living in stockholm, keychain fingerboards became really popular. There was this skate shop that would sell them and cut the keychain part off, and grip it for you. Me and my friends messed around with them when the weather wouldn't let us skate. I got pretty good when tech decks came out but I stopped in 2000-2001 because I thought I was too cool for tech decks, and because all my older skater friends said they were lame, and I was young and influenceable. I didn't find out about wooden 'til a year and a half ago. I had finished high school and was going to go travelling for a while with some buddies. I was in sweden visiting my family before I left and my cousin had a tech deck, and I was like "wow, I used to play with these all the time", and I did a kickflip. The first thing he said when he saw me do that was, "you should get sponsored!" (pfft) And when I said "WTF, sponsored in fingerboards???!!" he showed me mike schneiders youtube, and I was mesmerized, and swore to follow up on this when I got back from my travels. So when I got back (in april, so like 8 months ago) i checked it out, and bought a g12 happy and now I'm fingerboarding again, and loving it happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm

cute
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post how you started fingerboarding   post how you started fingerboarding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

post how you started fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2