Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Sound Thom, drop me a txt sometime soon and we can sort it out.
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
BLU-S
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
BLU-S

Companies : videography,photography fingerboarding , fluxmedia

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

ima try and come but its a couple of days after i get back from my school trip from paris so might be tired but if i can get down there ok then i will be coming happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/bsinghy
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

hang on, thought we were having a presesh in manchester on the 24th? haha, me and jonny are coming up that day too xD so me, tom C, and jonny will also be in machester on that day, surely it would make more sense to have a sesh like chillout? cause that way we all get to sesh together haha
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Some of us are going to have to get the train then, and i haven't a clue where anything is round there sad
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

im lost haha, i was talking about a presesh on the 24th, instead of a few of you guys going to harry's, harry could come meet all of us in manchester on the 24th? :S
and thom, mobile GPS? someone will have it? haha

and kerry, does anna have a setup? :O
Back to top Go down
JonathanSivel
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JonathanSivel

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : mini skateboard

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Harry, just want to say you're the biggest legend ever.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 pm

I say a big presesh before hand sounds way better than just a few of us! Few things:

a) I'd have to get to the premier inn first with anna to check in + drop stuff off.
b) also hoping to pop to a supermarket on the way to the premier inn as me + anna need food for the days we're there, and takeaway is reet expensive so we're just gonna get stuff that can keep + you don't need to cook. Or, premier inn's have kettles, so we can have sainsburys 25p pot noodle rip offs, haha XD
c) shudehill is very central, as thom said, near the big train station from my understanding. Never been to manchester in my life, so, I'm hoping you guys know more than me, haha XD
d) punked the bus isn't that cheap any more, it was a sale. Return for anna who's gonna book it tomorrow, is gonna be just under 20 quid. Don't get trains, they're insanely expensive. Premier inn thats where we're all gonna stay will cost 60 for 2 nights. So, thats 80, then you need around 10 or so for misc costs.
e) danny, she can borrow my panic 6 ply + wides + noco roll 9s setup, which is my current outdoor setup, but will have been replaced by then as my outdoor setup and be my backup setup happy

I think a presesh around the trafford centre area would be best maybe as loads of us will be staying there? I'm sure a fucking huge ass mall has something to sesh, haha.

Lets actually arrange this though, so, yea, all up for a presesh, say so, and we can arrange where to meet. Me + anna get in at 3:35, so I guess around 4-5 will be the presesh?

If I'm totally missing the point, someone say so, but I don't think I am happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 pm

sorry for double post but I forgot to add and it needs its own post.. MITT IS CONFIRMED AS A SPONSOR!

Will add it to the list happy
Back to top Go down
Tim Lowery
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tim Lowery

Companies : filming, baseball, and self pleasuring
Setup : Redemption NM
BLUEFLY WIDES
FBS ES
FlatFace G6 D Black

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 am

dude kerry its cool that anna wants to fb and eddie and thom better film like the whole thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardknoxfbs.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 am

kerry, if i were you i'd ask them to send sponsor packs as soon as possible, cause there could be problems with postage etc, would be better to have the stuff a while before the event
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 am

people are gonna send stuff to me asap, yes happy

LOWPRO ARE CONFIRMED SPONSORS!!

Andre is soo awesome. Hell yes! happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 am

harry I sent another sorry about that :L And hooooly shit, people will be going home iwth like 34523582725637 things never mind one xD And you know this afterparty thing, how long will it be for and where, im guessing straight after the event? i can probably come to it happy I reallllly want to book a premier in and do all this early sesh thing. If I can find a freind to go on the train with or meet at the train station on Manchester and then go to the premier in then i could probably stay over for the first night happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Closeup are sponsoring!

Harry PM me your address I need it to give it to closeup guy happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

this is hotting up to be a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ass event
Back to top Go down
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Okay heres a few things:

I can come happy Should be fun
Should I bring my skateboard?
Kerry the things you sent me are AMAZING! Thank you sooo much.
What are we doing after the event?
Back to top Go down
TraceKaiser
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TraceKaiser

Setup : Blosom
BRTs
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Mind if I tag along? wink
Might be staying in the Premier Inn - it depends on my parents. But if I did, then I could get the Megabus and save myself like £60... haha
But I'm almost definitely coming. Gotta keep showing at these Manc events! tongue
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Damn soo many new sponsors to this event :0 hope i can come can someone tell me the premier inn they're staying at because the one nearest the trafford centre is like 110 quid 4 2 nights :@
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

blosom wrote:
this is hotting up to be a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ass event

Hell yes! Sooo fcsckjaslkdjing excited happy

JackTaylor wrote:
Okay heres a few things:

I can come happy Should be fun
Should I bring my skateboard?
Kerry the things you sent me are AMAZING! Thank you sooo much.
What are we doing after the event?

Yes bring a skateboard.
You got them then? I'm glad you like them!
After event = afterparty. Fingerboard + skateboard outside/somewhere.

TraceKaiser wrote:
Mind if I tag along? wink
Might be staying in the Premier Inn - it depends on my parents. But if I did, then I could get the Megabus and save myself like £60... haha
But I'm almost definitely coming. Gotta keep showing at these Manc events! tongue

Do it! You have to come euan happy When manu emailed me back saying closeup would sponsor, he asked if you were coming. I'll tell him yes, haha happy

punked246 wrote:
Damn soo many new sponsors to this event :0 hope i can come can someone tell me the premier inn they're staying at because the one nearest the trafford centre is like 110 quid 4 2 nights :@

Trafford centre west or something? I dunno but its 58 quid for 2 nights for me + anna, was yesterday anyway. Gonna book it this evening happy
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Trafford Centre is absolutely amazing, marble everywhere, chillout sesh in there?
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 pm

uhhhh you guys that can go are so lucky!
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:30 pm

lol im prolly gonna stay there and kerry i checked the sight and it said for 2 adults for 2 nights at the trafford centre would cost over 100 .___. im gonna try staying one night because it costs like 57 so its kewl happy
Back to top Go down
TraceKaiser
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TraceKaiser

BRTs
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 pm

If I am staying, chillout sesh would be awesome
Urethane wheels and outdoor were like, made to be! very happy
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Im probably gunna stay, has anyone sorted sleeping arangements out yet? do we all have to book our own? Euan im stayin with you :twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
TraceKaiser
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TraceKaiser

BRTs
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

ZOMG SLUMBER PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm

getting to rugby for 5 in the morning is going to be so hard for me. that's if i want the '£8 return'.

might be able to stay at a mates the night before and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next