Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Family room, Me, Ross/Blosom, Eddie and Euan?
Back to top Go down
TraceKaiser
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TraceKaiser

Setup : Blosom
BRTs
Oaks

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Only if we get the double bed.
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesus guys, all the replies make me shit bricks :<

IT'S HARD TO REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE ONE AND THAT ANNOYS ME ):<

I guess if you guys have a presesh, then that gets rid of the whole element of the party at my house presesh... And a chillout sesh would be good, but would that be the presesh, or the aftersesh? I'M CONFUSED!!!

New Sponsors:
Mitt
Close UP
Low Pro

THANKS KERRY!

Prizes for all wink

The registrations keep coming y'all! This is going to be bigger than UKR2 at this rate!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

sent my email
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

TraceKaiser wrote:
Only if we get the double bed.

If you spoon me, you're dead.

And Herry, i meant on the Saturday happy
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Give us an approximation of how many people have registered so far Harry I love you
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm

16 have registered so far.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:10 pm

HarryYeates wrote:
Jesus guys, all the replies make me shit bricks :<

We're all just excited.

I'ma make two new threads in random, the after sesh, and the before sesh, so we can make plans, and stop spamming this thread. This thread is for main event updates + discussion of said updates.

And yaay, thats great, lets hope more people sign up!
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 pm

How the poster is shaping up so far..

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 5349496923_516a926569
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

looks rad...your skills are too good.....i feel theirs going to be a lot more logos on their yet though :lol:
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah.. Hahaha, as long as i can find a circular-kindof logo i'm fine!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

whattt? Thats immense thom, great stuff <3
Back to top Go down
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Since I'm not great at fingerboarding, would I be able to judge or think of a mini competition?
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 pm

If you're up for judging, just ask Harry, no doubt he'll allow it

But it's about having fun, not how much skill you have!

"Chills, not skills" wink
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Me + anna just booked premier inn and she booked her mega bus ticket! Cost us 29 quid each for the travelodge, her bus was 18 and mine was 2, as I got it in a sale. Sooo stoked nonetheless! I'm paying half of anna's bus, as I'm nice like that XD So my total cost was 40 quid. To come all the way to manchester, go to a great event, meet all you awesome people, and stay two nights in a premier inn. Cant go wrong.

punked246 wrote:
lol im prolly gonna stay there and kerry i checked the sight and it said for 2 adults for 2 nights at the trafford centre would cost over 100 .___. im gonna try staying one night because it costs like 57 so its kewl happy

Really don't know what you're not seeing .__.
Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 Youfai10

58 quid for 2 nights for 2 adults. Proof. Book that one happy
Back to top Go down
JackTaylor
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
JackTaylor

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
If you're up for judging, just ask Harry, no doubt he'll allow it

But it's about having fun, not how much skill you have!

"Chills, not skills" wink

I know, I might participate in a few. I mean I'll fingerboard loads it's just in the contests I like judging happy

I like saying things on microphones. awkward
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Simon's getting a bit too excited about meeting Anna.
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
cherrygrip

Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Alex. wrote:
hahaha
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Alex. wrote:

Well, I guess he had to meet a girl ONE day.

Hahaha happy
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
Family room, Me, Ross/Blosom, Eddie and Euan?

Sounds good Thom!, whos booking it? is 1 person booking and we just give the money on the date :?:
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Ross suggested that he'll book it happy
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

That would be cool, i havn't enough money in my bank account atm lol, how much is it? and how many nights is everyone stayin?
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Eh, not sure, getting a family room though. Ross said we'd give him money when we meet him, so that's aight?

And most are staying 2 nights, so Thursday and Friday.. Gonna have to get in beers wink
Back to top Go down
HarryYeates
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
HarryYeates

Companies : Cyclone Media

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Haha Kerry, they make it look better in the photo.

Danny and Jonny are staying at my house on the Thursday before the event, it's gonna be great very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyclonefb.blogspot.com
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Thom McInally wrote:
Eh, not sure, getting a family room though. Ross said we'd give him money when we meet him, so that's aight?

And most are staying 2 nights, so Thursday and Friday.. Gonna have to get in beers wink

Sweet ill just do what your doing Thom haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)   Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyclone Syndrome 3 Fingerboard Event *CONFIRMED* - (New Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next