Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSingle bearings wheels in the back side??? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single bearings wheels in the back side???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

Single bearings wheels in the back side??? Empty
PostSubject: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey everyone! I just got a package in the mail today, I got it off e-bay. It was a small lot of complete decks all were supposed to come with non-bearing wheels.Anyways one of decks came with white wheels that have bearings in them but their in the back of the wheel instead of the front, I am postive they are bearings though cause I can see the small ball bearings inside them,but have yet to figure out how to get them out for closer examination.Has anyone ever seen a single bearing wheel like that?
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

Pictures! happy
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

i dont think i have ever seen it advertised but maybe my friend was telling me about no comply had them no sure. i have a friend that made some but i dont understand why no one or like flatface or winkler have not made them yet cause it seems like it would work well.
Back to top Go down
Umar A
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Umar A

Companies : Fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 am

never heard of them
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 am

Yes I will try to get some pics up soon. I am not as good at figuring out all that stuff like the younger generation,lol. The wheels them self look like they are made of a similar plastic to tech deck wheels they are not urathane that I am sure of. The deck is a fingerdecks.com d3 edition which I was quite pleased with(It has alot of concave like my Z-Shred Zebra Caution deck.)but when I checked there website to see if the wheels were from there they did not have any that look similar,and as I said I will try my best to get pics of them on here. alien
Back to top Go down
Umar A
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Umar A

Companies : Fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 am

ok dude see what you can do maybe the person you ordered it from made it himself??
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 am

no comply did make backless single bearings, as did substance. So, yea, they do exist happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I heard fingerdecks bearing wheels have the bearings at the front of the wheel so they just roll on plastic :0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single bearings wheels in the back side???   Single bearings wheels in the back side??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Single bearings wheels in the back side???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1