Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSingle or Dual Bearings? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single or Dual Bearings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dual or Single?
Dual
Single or Dual Bearings? B1043%Single or Dual Bearings? B10
 43% [ 6 ]
Single
Single or Dual Bearings? B1057%Single or Dual Bearings? B10
 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Emericagangster
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Emericagangster

Companies : Rail City FB(Rider)

Single or Dual Bearings? Empty
PostSubject: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:15 am

I'm helping Brandon the owner of my sponsor(Rail City Fingerboards) and he is either choosing to carry dual bearing wheels or single bearing wheels and he doesn't want to carry both because he will be loosing money both ways. So which one do you prefer? dual or single and please give us a legitimate answer to this cause. He is planning on carrying luxe version wheels also. And please don't post if you're just going to ruin this thread because Brandon needs some opinions from fellow fingerboarders from all over the world.

www.railcityfb.com

Last edited by Emericagangster on Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:17 am

triple bearing broski.
Back to top Go down
Emericagangster
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Emericagangster

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:18 am

skeep222 wrote:
triple bearing broski.

dude, please read the whole thing. I said only post if your going to answer this. This is for real and Brandon needs some opinions from fingerboarders.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:26 am

if hes making them himself i would say single, as more people would use them and more would be sold. but if he is just going to buy a bunch of china stuff just dont even boither. i have no experience with this company so i cant say what his tactics are, but nobody wnats another china distributor. And yes i did read the whole thing, i was just having a goof, we do that kinda thing here happy
Back to top Go down
Emericagangster
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Emericagangster

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:32 am

skeep222 wrote:
if hes making them himself i would say single, as more people would use them and more would be sold. but if he is just going to buy a bunch of china stuff just dont even boither. i have no experience with this company so i cant say what his tactics are, but nobody wnats another china distributor. And yes i did read the whole thing, i was just having a goof, we do that kinda thing here happy

From what I heard, he is going to making them himself. If you watch his videos, he has a basement where he makes all his decks and product. He's going to be making a first V1 of Single bearing wheels and a second V2 of dual bearing wheels that will most likely fit on all professional trucks like Y/BRT
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

i dont think duals can fit on brts, but ys certainly. and its good if he is making them himslef, but i dont understand one thing: why would he be losing money?
Back to top Go down
Emericagangster
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Emericagangster

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

skeep222 wrote:
i dont think duals can fit on brts, but ys certainly. and its good if he is making them himslef, but i dont understand one thing: why would he be losing money?

Because he used to buy wheels from this place and he would sell Dual and Single bearing wheels, but people mostly would buy the single wheels. Rarely would people buy the dual so he just decided to quit selling them because he isn't making a profit if he is just letting them sit on the site without sales. And yes, some dual bearing wheels fit on BRT i think.
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah Brandon makes the best tape in the world ! I know he is getting his wheels from a china supplier so as soon as he gets his wheels done they won't be popular just because you can get the exact same on another website but much cheaper. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:54 pm

ive done some research, and alot of people arent fans of RCFB to begin with. I saw their new RX decks on the facebook page. I pointed it out there and ill point it out here: There is already RX decks, and theyve been around for a while (Reks)
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:56 pm

skeep222 wrote:
ive done some research, and alot of people arent fans of RCFB to begin with. I saw their new RX decks on the facebook page. I pointed it out there and ill point it out here: There is already RX decks, and theyve been around for a while (Reks)

Even so I think the company should of just stuck with tape to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Lool..
should just stick to tape..
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Noel wrote:
Lool..
should just stick to tape..

Also, he already sells china wheels. So why is he trying to get luxe wheels? There handmade by a large machine in a Chinese sweat shop.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

It's just Holden
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Holden, you're disgusting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single or Dual Bearings?   Single or Dual Bearings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Single or Dual Bearings?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1