Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalQuick Questions - Page 40 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ThePijus
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ThePijus

Setup : Blosom
Ytrucks X4
FF G6D
FBS

Quick Questions - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:24 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

:roll:
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Ok happy
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 am

Do you guys ever think BRR will start selling wide replacement hangers? shocked
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:17 am

TylerE wrote:
Do you guys ever think BRR will start selling wide replacement hangers? shocked

When they start breaking, yes. Currently, as it might be possible to just buy hangers for existing BRTs and have a functional 32mm pair of trucks, Blackriver are likely to try to make as much money as they can whilst they still can. In the future, there may be a public outrage from the lack of availability of 32mm hangers for sale if they do not put them up for sale in a suitable time frame.

Alternatively, 32mm Tech Deck trucks have been available from Spin Master Tech Deck longboards for like 2 years for only $5. I sincerely hope that most fingerboarders are aware of this. 33mm trucks have been available from X-Concepts longboards 12 years ago also.
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 am

Thanks for the info Xi! I hope they make them soon, I don't want to buy a whole new pair for just the hangers sad
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 am

TylerE wrote:
Thanks for the info Xi! I hope they make them soon, I don't want to buy a whole new pair for just the hangers sad

Actually, my post was just my guess. Don't take my word for it. You could also try looking for trades as it will be cheaper to obtain but probably difficult at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 am

i still stand firmly against this whole 32mm trucks deal.

also another question: Do TKY bushings allow you to get your brts looser than the stock bushings? because BRTs cant really get loose unless you want your kingpin nut sticking out atop your hangay
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 am

RM wrote:
-snip-

also another question: Do TKY bushings allow you to get your brts looser than the stock bushings? because BRTs cant really get loose unless you want your kingpin nut sticking out atop your hangay

YES! Tky bushings allow you to get your trucks loooooosseeer then a goose... My trucks are beyond lose and the nut isn't at all hanging off the top of the kingpin.
Back to top Go down
FlatBenny
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FlatBenny

Companies : coffee roasting and FB
Setup : lowpro
brt 2.0
winkler brr ed

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 am

Does anyone think we should have a camera/editing section to this forum. Im looking for a new camera and i cant find any good information on good video cameras that record FB'ing well :/

anyways if anyone does have some good camera choices i have a budget of £250/$375 i dont want a gopro/contour and i have a canon 500d and a canon sx40 hs(this ones ok) but looking for something better. actually used my iphone for my first video for ease :/

An also maybe a section with video ideas, editing tips, capture settings etc..... everyone is filming themselves these days!
Back to top Go down
CurrySenbei
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
CurrySenbei

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 am

I'm not sure if this counts as a quick question but anyway... I've been looking around the facebook groups of fingerboading from my country, and I notice that unlike the friendly feeling I get here, there is a lot of hate in the facebook groups locally here.

There are tons of rude people there, people who fingerboard just for either fame, sponsors, and just to feel superior over the newcomers instead of fingerboarding for fun. So there are some cool people I know who are trying to change the local scene, but it does not seem to yield any results so far :/ So I'm wondering what would you guys do in this situation? And sorry for the long post :/
Back to top Go down
Peter
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

CurrySenbei wrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a quick question but anyway... I've been looking around the facebook groups of fingerboading from my country, and I notice that unlike the friendly feeling I get here, there is a lot of hate in the facebook groups locally here.

There are tons of rude people there, people who fingerboard just for either fame, sponsors, and just to feel superior over the newcomers instead of fingerboarding for fun. So there are some cool people I know who are trying to change the local scene, but it does not seem to yield any results so far :/ So I'm wondering what would you guys do in this situation? And sorry for the long post :/
There's not really much you can do... Just continue fingerboarding true. Do it for fun.
Back to top Go down
Henry
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Henry

Setup : Redemption Agape
TD Wides
Wheels ( G6Ds )

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:05 pm

FlatBenny wrote:
Does anyone think we should have a camera/editing section to this forum. Im looking for a new camera and i cant find any good information on good video cameras that record FB'ing well :/

anyways if anyone does have some good camera choices i have a budget of £250/$375 i dont want a gopro/contour and i have a canon 500d and a canon sx40 hs(this ones ok) but looking for something better. actually used my iphone for my first video for ease :/

An also maybe a section with video ideas, editing tips, capture settings etc..... everyone is filming themselves these days!

I'd think that the SX40 is the best camera you can get for £250 and isn't it quite a new camera, just released last year.

If you do really want a DSLR camera; I'd just save up for another year or 2 and buy the 650D ( when released ) or 600D when it's cheaper.
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

FlatBenny wrote:

The panasonic FZ 100 is good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
JakeHealy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JakeHealy

Companies : Fingerboarding, Longboarding
Setup : Berlinwood(Shin Bubbles graphic), Ytrucks, No Comply Roll 9's

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm

FlatBenny wrote:
Does anyone think we should have a camera/editing section to this forum.
i totally agree.
Back to top Go down
ranas360
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ranas360

Companies : fingerboarding , skateboarding , editing
Setup : MY SET UPS IS:
berlinwood flatshape blue
brts 2 yellow
substance wheels white
fbs tape
tkb bushings

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

homewood is good?
I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD BUY ONE SOMETHIME

-------

https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7553
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40