Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalStores that sell fingerboards in London Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stores that sell fingerboards in London

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrColinMan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Fingerboarding (DUH)
Setup : Berlinwood Dennis Lass model, Protrucks, Flatface teflon bushings and G6Ds white, and Riptape.

Stores that sell fingerboards in London Empty
PostSubject: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Are there any? Please reply! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:33 pm

no. lol

toy r us? tech decks?
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

none, i wish we did though sad
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

I don't think there is a big enough scene to justify brick and mortar shops, although I can see skate hops stocking some stuff in the future
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 am

Ironfingers wrote:
I don't think there is a big enough scene to justify brick and mortar shops, although I can see skate hops stocking some stuff in the future

tats what i had in mind, like in paris theres loads of shops that supply close ups
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 am

I reckon there's boun toe one skate hopstocking something, I suppose opts the kinda thing peole would need to ask for before it would be ordered
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

chiller123 wrote:
Ironfingers wrote:

thats what i had in mind, like in paris there's loads of shops that supply close ups

thats because Close up is French, and Manu has gone around the skate shops asking if they want to sell his fingerboard items in their shops happy

in the UK we dont have any fingerboard companies really......there's myself, and a few other distributions and other companies that look promising, but nothing major.

also Close up are the full package. (complete fingerboards for the shelf)

Ive actually spoken to one shop already about stocking my decks.....it was a surf/body board shop. but they didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Grendel
Council
Council
Grendel

Setup : BW widelow or 96 custom+ BRT wides + WW or Oaks + witchcraft bushings + ATAMATape

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

In paris we had one shop that sells BRR ramps, but they were a lot mor expensive than online on spinal (30€ for the table for example). But some skateshop, not in Paris, are selling BRR product at normal prices.

As Blosom said, manu did a great job asking the shops to sell his porducts, but in all the shops, the near teck deck stuf, they only have one or 2 decks max, but a lot of TD stuff so we barely can see the closeup products.
I even ask the biggest skateshop in Paris if they want/agree to host and sponsorize a contest, the boss told me, with a little annoying voices : make me a full written project and i'll tell you what i think about it. An that the shop closeup made a demo in 3 or 4 years ago, and they were a little bit disapointed by it.

Most of the parisians shops are still thinking FB are for kids and that we can't do real things with it. Even showing them good videos, they still doesn't believe that could be something good for them.

Hopefully, not all the shops are like that, we'll soon have a contest in Valenciennes, august 9th, and it's sponsored by the shop, spinal, inexp and BRR wink
Back to top Go down
http://fbfr.fr
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Ironfingers wrote:
My local skateshop sells Tech decks,omni tech action figures, stuntz X, loads tech deck ramps like the del mar pool and the street spots which aren't available in england aha tongue
need to pick one up soon happy
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Note sell cliche tech decks
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 am

this shop called Ann Summers sells them, check it out happy I'm not sure where abouts in london they are located but i know they sell them!
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:17 pm

hahaha Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stores that sell fingerboards in London   Stores that sell fingerboards in London Empty

Back to top Go down

Stores that sell fingerboards in London

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1