Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 pm

CredFingerboards wrote:
RyanMarshment wrote:
China is hated because the people that make the china stuff are most likely in it for the money. I mean why else are people going to buy bulk for dirt cheap and re sell them? Plus I'm sure the profit isn't going back into fingerboarding. I could be wrong but I'm sure if it was china products would be way more high quality products.

I feel that. I don't think you are wrong on the quality aspect of the wheels. They can make them dirt cheap and sell them dirt cheap and I'm sure still profit from them. I'm sure with enough negotiation they could make a higher quality wheel, but then again the price would go up and in turn a higher end price for the consumer.

Our plan is to take the wheels, offer them to someone just getting started or who care less about wheels and more about the board itself, and take the profit and invest in higher quality products. We have a few other fingerboard related products in the works, but the sale of our product will aid in getting those products to the storefront.

The goal is to shy away from the China stuff for sure! But if you know someone who is looking for an affordable wooden complete, keep us in mind.

Thanks
Ken

Well only time will tell, aslong as people are seeing that then people will support what you're doing, but I think you where far better off selling the decks for 15 dollars with a free sheet of tape (if the decks are homemade) till people got buy some decks and review them so other would have an idea of what kind of quality product you're selling. As far as what you said about people writing CHINA!! on this thread, is because its cheaper to make product there then here, which highers your profit margin which is ideal for one who is greedy and wants nothing but to take from fingerboarding, BUT on the other side of the token we can see someone who needs money to make investment to make better products for the people buying their products. One of the main reasons why people off set by the idea of another china company is they are just flooding the market and taking away from company who love what they do and don't just do it for the money. For instance Flatface, and blackriver ramps. Agree of disagree, this is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Xi wrote:

It's easy to just place the blame on China but the influence on the scene can equally be blamed on greedy distributors and customers that buy the products. Sure, the cost of production is cheaper in China but if other people are buying it and importing it, then they are the cause of Chinese products being a part of the scene.

i totally agree. its the same in all walks of life. tbh im getting sick of it. china products are here to stay. its the same with most popular manufactured items. a few people bashing them in the online scene will make not one bit of difference.

in fact the reason these companies exist is because the demand outside of the online scene is massive. what with first time buyers etc.

if you dont like china products dont buy them. if people knew some home truths they would probably realize items they thought were 100% thoroughbred USA/Europe made are actually made in china.

if you dont like/dont want to support the 'china' companies, dont buy them.

Xi wrote:

Close Up trucks were the first fingerboard trucks that featured a single axle.

hmmmm......what about precision board trucks??????

OK they were b4 a lot of peoples time, but they WERE fingerboard trucks with a single metal axle.....

and we used them on wooden boards :roll:

Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Alex.

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Peter.A wrote:
china!!!!!!!

Irony!!!
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Simon why did you bring this back from the deeeeaaaaaddddddd????

You know not what you've done!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:40 pm

wow, i didnt realise how old it was.

sad
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 pm

cartledge wrote:
wow, i didnt realise how old it was.

sad

I'll forgive you but now this topic has pretty much came back.

At least you had something to bring to the discussion and wasn't like "i will buy this berlinwood from may for $10"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale   Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cred Fingerboards - Introductory Sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2