Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Natefb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Natefb

Setup : Pure 32mm
Ytrucks x4s
FF g6's

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Nollie Frontside Flips
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Big flip 5-0 happy
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Switch Hardflips
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 pm

ollie nose grind nollie flip out
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 am

Go a smexy arse line today
Kickflip, Nosegrind, Impossible, 5-0, Hospital Flip.
I almost shit my pants because it was actually not too skethcy
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:46 pm

laserfbs wrote:
Go a smexy arse line today
Kickflip, Nosegrind, Impossible, 5-0, Hospital Flip.
I almost shit my pants because it was actually not too skethcy

vid or it didn't happen. hahahaha. Srsly though that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

^Haha! Don't know if I'll ever be able to do it again. I'll try though. very happy
Back to top Go down
FaabiiaanL
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : G13
BRT
FF
RIP

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm

switch/nollie hards
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Front finger impossible, 5-0, revert happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

switch inward heels, got them down today but sketchy. still stoked they're finally appearing : o
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Awesome very happy I love landing something that's always seemed impossible, then realising somewhere down the line that your really clean, consistent kickflips used to seem so utterly impossible... very happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:23 pm

got a switch biggerspin the other day, but i think it was just luck
also i landed a fakie casper to tre double flip
Back to top Go down
Morkun
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Morkun

Setup : BW
BRT 2.0
WW brt ed
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:21 am

Just learned nollie hardflips, still a bit sketchy, but practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 am

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Awesome very happy I love landing something that's always seemed impossible, then realising somewhere down the line that your really clean, consistent kickflips used to seem so utterly impossible... very happy

Definitely!

oh, I also learnt kickflip late backwards front finger impossible the other day. actually easier than the ollie ones : o
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 am

kerryDETH wrote:

Definitely!

oh, I also learnt kickflip late backwards front finger impossible the other day. actually easier than the ollie ones : o

shocked Reading that combo hurts my eyes...
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm

I'll put one in my next video so you can see it, haha.. but the ollie one is 0:38 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9S-CoxDBXM - except obvs that's to a nosegrind. so it'd just be a flip into that.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Lol. I was doing the company accounts when I read it, so it just confused me. Had to pick up my deck and slowly work through it :p too many numbers running around at the time!

EDIT: Didn't wanna double post :p tré flip noseslide. I won't be landing another one for a good while yet, total fluke.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Nollie treflip with the Penny Tech Deck shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 am

AxelWahl wrote:
Nollie treflip with the Penny Tech Deck shocked

shocked Sickkkk
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
TaylorT

Companies : Designer @ ¿Maybe? Skateboards, Live Video Director @ Westgate Chapel, Friend of Ollie @ Compiny Fingerboards
Setup : Until further notice:
Homewood New Mold (Red smokestack graphic)
Ytrucks X4 Tex Black
Flatface G6e's (or Oaks)
New Foamy Greatness

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 am

i love catching forward heels. they just float right up into my fingers, soooo fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FingerSeshNW
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:39 am

Landed a Kickflip to blunt. soo stoked!
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 am

landed a hardflip to hurricane!
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 am

Landed a nollie nosegrind to switch tre out!
Back to top Go down
Bobby.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 pm

treflip sex change.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Oscar V. wrote:
Landed a nollie nosegrind to switch tre out!
that would a nollie tre out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next