Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalI need help Creekwood. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help Creekwood.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

I need help Creekwood. Empty
PostSubject: I need help Creekwood.   I need help Creekwood. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:38 pm

So guys I bought some stuff off the Black Friday Sale. For a while it was waiting fulfillment. I sent liek 4 emails. Then I filed a dispute to hopefully speed up the process. Later I get an email where it says that the order status had changed to refunded! I have checked my PayPal lots of times and no money has come back, I also want products not the money. I emailed again and finally got a reply where Miles asked for me to foraward a copy of all the different emails I had sent. So I did and no reply. I have tried posting in the PayPal dispute section, no answer! I have tried in the chat section in the webstore when they have been away! I have even posted on their wall on Facebook but no reply!

What I was wondering what you guys suggest I should do? I would really appreciate it if any of you guys on FFI maybe could contact him or somebody who talks to him from time to time could try and help me get in contact with him??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: I need help Creekwood.   I need help Creekwood. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Haha. Oh not again. But man you should never freak on em like that tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: I need help Creekwood.   I need help Creekwood. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Forgiven wrote:
Haha. Oh not again. But man you should never freak on em like that tho.

It may sound liek I freak on them, which I kind of have, but its been like 3 weeks and no response is pissing me off... haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help Creekwood.   I need help Creekwood. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help Creekwood.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1