Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNO!! why creekwood? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO!! why creekwood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

NO!! why creekwood? Empty
PostSubject: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Noooooooooooo! Definately china. I can't believe that Miles did that sad
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Oh no!! Whats happenin to creekwood!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Who cares. The company had its time.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Yeah creekwood seems kinda dead
Back to top Go down
Jon P.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jon P.

Companies : TRADECRAFT

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 pm

welp, it is beginner series haha.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecraftunderground.blogspot.com/
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 pm

James.P wrote:
Who cares. The company had its time.
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm

creekwood is not a big company, all the products look like china.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

nitromelvin wrote:

It used to be a great company the owner was really nice but now it seems hes to busy to update us with shit.
Back to top Go down
Samuel M.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Samuel M.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Creekwood is like a hit & miss. It comes and goes and sells China products.
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Deshawn Harris

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Jon P. wrote:
welp, it is beginner series haha.

Even Flatface has the massed products for cheap prices. You guys take this stuff to the nipples tooooooo much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:03 pm

why do people care so much about china that setup might get soo many people into fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

nitromelvin wrote:

Well they're not.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Jack L wrote:
why do people care so much about china that setup might get soo many people into fingerboarding

well yea in away but companys like star are bad i can understand creekwood. Good thing they didnt name it creekwood starter set up.
Back to top Go down
raymond
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
raymond

Companies : fingerboarding, skateboarding, film-production, piano, photography, swag

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 am

As long as china products are in the right hands it really is okay. If they are in the hands of those who only want them to sell them to make money than it is not a good thing. But if they are being represented by a legit company that knows what they're doing, definitely not in fingerboarding for money, and strive to support the scene, this is one of the best things they can do.

They can buy these cheap decks for however much they buy them for, even buy the whole package deal, sell them to people who don't want to spend a lot and just want to feel it out with an okay setup.

Although, the beginners should later on be formally introduced to the real scene, the real deck makers, the real companies.

Because honestly, this stuff is only doing good. Us seasoned fingerboarders know the good companies to support and everyone has their time to learn the same. It's not like china products are taking all of our hard earned and deserved money, because all it is doing is bringing more fingerboarders into the scene.

When someone buys a 4cfb or whatever it may be, they practice, learn, get better, sooner or later discover the scene, grab that digital camera and make a couple videos, talk to more people, get introduced to here and then they are in our hands and it is our job to point out the good companies that support fingerboarding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Richard Villebrun
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Richard Villebrun

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 am

miles is selling them for real cheap too....

ithere hasnt been tomany updates with the company because miles is 13 guys,
he has lots of school work, also social life as well as working on M.Elihu
his new clothing company.
dont worry guys. expect some big shit in the next few months wink
Back to top Go down
TomasM
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TomasM

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 am

I'm 100% with Forgiven, there is nothing wrong with china products, they barely take away from the fingerboarding scene. They're quite obviously not as high quality as the likes from Flatface, No Comply, ect. but they get begginers on the right foot and hyped to expand and learn.
Back to top Go down
ZeemasFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
ZeemasFingers

Companies : Fingerboard, Skate
Setup : Deck: Prowood Red Classic Trucks: TD Wide TKY Wheels: China Bearing

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 am

Its just for beginners so they can get into it did you run out and buy a berlinwood as your first fingerboard? i hope not because if you did your spoiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeemaaaHD
mellowyellow
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
mellowyellow

Companies : guru fingerboards
Setup : DECK:GURU FB 32.5
WHEELS:G4 D'S
TRUCKS:CHINA WIDES
TAPE:CHAPE TAPE

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:27 am

creek wood is still a great company
Back to top Go down
thomashines
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
thomashines

Setup : BRTS, flaked, and BRR edition G6's.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 am

Yep, it's all good. Until they start saying there the same as BW. :evil: Pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 pm

I ordered 2 of those completes for my son as he is only 4 years old (as i am not ready for him to have a setup over tweenty dollars yet,lol.) also 2 sets of random trucks. I only got one as a complete and one set of the random trucks that was in jan.After about a dozen emails back and fourth and me sending him a copy of my order from ebay he said he would get the trucks wheels and tape out for deck that was supposed to be complete and the other set of trucks, that was about two or three weeks ago and still I have not seen anything,but who knows maybe it will show hopefully :?:
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Creekwood is not that great any more i bet he never sent out my stuff. (ive waited for 3 months)
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh you to ya i least I got half of my order, but the other stuff is going on three months and he tried to tell me I only ordered the deck, thats when I sent the order form to show him,like he didnt already have it.did you order from ebay or his site?
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:55 pm

His site. order comformation on the 14th of december...
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Flippedoutfb

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Oh ya that sux man, I was gonna say if ebay you could of course open a case, but I would try to contact him and just keep trying. I understand the kid is young and got school and other things, but if you are going to run a company you got to keep customers happy and send what they order or refund them if you cant.Hopefully it will all get worked out,and made right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO!! why creekwood?   NO!! why creekwood? Empty

Back to top Go down

NO!! why creekwood?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next