Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy Sponsor me video Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sponsor me video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steele Duke
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Steele Duke

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, and filming
Setup : R.I.P. yellowood p-6, ytrucks x2, sugarbrown oak wheels, fbs extrasmooth. Died from razor blades...aka garbage disposal :/

My Sponsor me video Empty
PostSubject: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 am

https://youtu.be/HuqJkK7VNd4 Please let me know what you guys think, spent a great deal of time working on it cool
Back to top Go down
yellowooder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : yellowood p6 engraved y trucks oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

#1 Tuck in those back 2 fingers I know its uncomfortable but you get used to it, for me I taped them until it became natural xD

#2 Your tricks need to be more fluid, without those pauses.

#3 Get some better editing software, add some ramps, slomos, and effects.

Hoped this helped you
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm

No offence yellowwooder, but your tricks aren't very 'fluid" either..

Edit: Oh wow, I just realize you copy and pasted what he said onto his thread... That's just a dick move IMO... He was trying to help you out, for you to post it onto his thread when clearly he is better then you make you just kinda look wicked butt hurt about him trying to help you... Like I said this is all IMO.
Back to top Go down
Steele Duke
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Steele Duke

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, and filming
Setup : R.I.P. yellowood p-6, ytrucks x2, sugarbrown oak wheels, fbs extrasmooth. Died from razor blades...aka garbage disposal :/

PostSubject: Re: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 am

yellowooder wrote:
#1 Tuck in those back 2 fingers I know its uncomfortable but you get used to it, for me I taped them until it became natural xD

#2 Your tricks need to be more fluid, without those pauses.

#3 Get some better editing software, add some ramps, slomos, and effects.

Hoped this helped you

Thanks for copying and pasting what I wrote on your video, I was trying to be helpful and give you some tips, no need to be a dick about it, but your only contradicting yourself. #1 I fb with 2 fingers only #2 Im pretty fluid with my tricks I believe except on the shopping cart, that thing is hard to fb on lol, and #3 I use cinema 4d then adobe after effect then sony vegas pro 11 so I have all the editing I could possible need, but yes I do think my slowmo's were choppy due to accidentally exceeding a 30% ramp on them, I well be sure to improve them in the future with adobe premier happy Also I just got a Panasonic hvx200 for my birthday/christmas so expect great montages and edits from me for now on cheers
Back to top Go down
Ryan Dean
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ryan Dean

Companies : I Skate and love Snowboarding
Setup : Homewood nm M8 32mm
Riptape
BRR trucks
FlatFace G7d's (black)

PostSubject: Re: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

That was good man I saw some bangers for sure, Some tricks were really clean and some were sketch but as you film more you will see what needs to be improved and correct it, from this you'll begin to get your style, and smoothness, Watch the Germans they do it best, haha. Try not to look at the cam after landing shit, I see good potential though happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sponsor me video   My Sponsor me video Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sponsor me video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1