Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRamps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
chiller123

Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Finn S wrote:
Blackriver? ;o
Also you should stock some noco wheels cuz nollie r teh poop

what are noco wheels? o.O
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Finn S wrote:
Danny Hynam wrote:
I particularly like the 'simply +' inexp ramp sola happy
Yeah definitely I really want one :3

Me too,the shipping is expensive though
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:42 pm

As of now, Inexp ramps look out of the equation here guys... shipping is ridiculous. Also, if I was to get them, even if I was to buy in bulk , the price I would charge on my store would have to be a lot more than they are on Inexp .. so for now, I don't see it happening. That is the plexiglas ramps any way.

I'll let you guys know how far I get with the company I'm talking with... maybe it will surprise a few of you.
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
HenryFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HenryFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:43 pm

get some quatres, halfpipes stone benches the lot happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitefingerboarding.com/
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Finn S wrote:
Blackriver? ;o
Also you should stock some noco wheels cuz nollie r teh poop

Will be contacting Todd as soon as the site goes back up, he's pretty busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
fromagehomme
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
fromagehomme

Setup : BR Logo Blue
Bollie Trucks
Edge Wheels (chinas)
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 pm

What company?
Blackriver?
Ramps and rails would be aweeeeeesoooooome
Back to top Go down
Lovethefingerdeck
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : fingerboarding / skateboarding
Setup : 1.yellowood Z3 graphic deck,blackriver trucks 2.0 red + black base plates flatface brr edtion wheels gold
2.berlinwood white graphic deck prowood ultra tape brr 2.0 and flatface brr edition wheels
3.yellowood Z2 unboxing graphic brr trucks winkler wheels and prowood ultra tape

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm

i say u should get a marble bench in the company i always wanted to get 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lovethefingerdeck?feature=watch
HenryFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HenryFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Have you had a look at aphlikshun because they do good ramps at low prices happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitefingerboarding.com/
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 pm

rektan two, mini and stair bank happy

That would be fantastic to bring a few more ramps to the UK happy
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah, I've been a bit skeptical with importing ramps from Europe (for example: Harrier, BRR, Close Up, Inexp) to a UK based distribution. Sure, shipping would cost quite a bit with personal sales but with import tax-exempt transactions anyway, customers aren't really saving much and with the relative low demand in the UK (and maybe including Ireland), I don't see this working out.

We also have 2 other distributions who are based in the UK.

Fingershop.co.uk has a variety of Mitt ramps and used to have other ramps in stock too. I think Fignershop is seriously underpromoted and needs more attention if we want to build the UK scene. *cough* Danny

Mittskateboards.com also stocks their ramps.

I'm not sure what the deal is with these 2 places or if they are really owned by the same person. Fingershop has the UK domain but I think I remember buying Mitt metal wheels which were shipped in the UK. The Polish guy who runs Mitt is in the UK or something.

Blosom also used to do benches but not any more. *cough* Ross

Fingershop did have some BRR stuff that was sold in Pounds but they seem to be gone now. I think people might buy them.

I do like the Close Up marble benches, Coffin Curbs and Bike racks and never complained about the shipping for the bench. I don't really think shipping from France is too difficult or expensive, to be honest. The Coffin and bike rack was free for me so I can't really comment on transactions for those. Probably same for Inexp, I don't see much saved by stocking their ramps.

It would be amazing if you could somehow acquire Flatface ramps. They normally only ship to North America but it would be quite amazing if you stocked those types of things in Europe. They've got benches, ledges and long bike racks. I remember someone in the UK having one of the bike racks. Anyway, if you're a distributor, it might be worth stocking some of that stuff if possible.

I also think stocking Aphlikshun ramps in Europe would be amazing too. I've always wanted a Snookie but shipping one to the UK from the US would cost more than the ramp itself. They've also got a great range of other ramps. Again, if you're a distrubutor, you could possibility cut down costs.

Also there's Airflo. I've ordered one from Creekwood once... it cost quite a bit. Airflo rails in Europe would be nice for customers.

These are just my personal thoughts...

I'd probably buy FF/Aphlikshun stuff if you stocked it but I'm not in the UK for part of 2012.
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Xi wrote:
Yeah, I've been a bit skeptical with importing ramps from Europe (for example: Harrier, BRR, Close Up, Inexp) to a UK based distribution. Sure, shipping would cost quite a bit with personal sales but with import tax-exempt transactions anyway, customers aren't really saving much and with the relative low demand in the UK (and maybe including Ireland), I don't see this working out.

We also have 2 other distributions who are based in the UK.

Fingershop.co.uk has a variety of Mitt ramps and used to have other ramps in stock too. I think Fignershop is seriously underpromoted and needs more attention if we want to build the UK scene. *cough* Danny

Mittskateboards.com also stocks their ramps.

I'm not sure what the deal is with these 2 places or if they are really owned by the same person. Fingershop has the UK domain but I think I remember buying Mitt metal wheels which were shipped in the UK. The Polish guy who runs Mitt is in the UK or something.

Blosom also used to do benches but not any more. *cough* Ross

Fingershop did have some BRR stuff that was sold in Pounds but they seem to be gone now. I think people might buy them.

I do like the Close Up marble benches, Coffin Curbs and Bike racks and never complained about the shipping for the bench. I don't really think shipping from France is too difficult or expensive, to be honest. The Coffin and bike rack was free for me so I can't really comment on transactions for those.

It would be amazing if you could somehow acquire Flatface ramps. They normally only ship to North America but it would be quite amazing if you stocked those types of things in Europe. They've got benches, ledges and long bike racks. I remember someone in the UK having one of the bike racks. Anyway, if you're a distributor, it might be worth stocking some of that stuff if possible.

I also think stocking Aphlikshun ramps in Europe would be amazing too. I've always wanted a Snookie but shipping one to the UK from the US would cost more than the ramp itself. They've also got a great range of other ramps. Again, if you're a distrubutor, you could possibility cut down costs.

These are just my personal thoughts...

I'd probably buy FF/Aphlikshun stuff if you stocked it but I'm not in the UK for part of 2012.

Wow, nice long in depth paragraph like usual Xi haha wink

Close Up benches should be in by the weekend, no later than... next Tuesday or so. So that's a start.... pricing is definitely reasonable, as well as shipping.

I will take a look at Inexp once more... I don't see the plexiglass ramps happening at the moment, I spoke with the owner and he couldn't really give me much lower than the retail price, because he has to cover costs and all; plus, shipping price was a joke, it really was.... but I will be getting some wooden ramps soon.... particularly the kickers and Rektan two box.

Phil( Aphlikshun owner ) for some reason doesn't want to ship to me, as he says he is not too sure of shipping costs .. even though I said I am happy to pay for it.

Mike seems to be pretty difficult to get through to... but i just dropped him an email now! hopefully he replies

And Fingershop just seem like a ghost company to me....

I kinda of see, but don't fully see why you don't see this working out. When i first got Close ups on the site, some time back( when fusion wasn't as well known as it is now ) i got a fewI think and they all sold out a bit less than a month which wasn't too bad. Now I have more than that coming, it will be tougher, but I don't see why not. I'm not restricting my self to the UK only like some people do....

Last edited by fbrep2010 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah, I've been emailing fingershop recently, He was looking for a few more riders not long ago, and I'm pretty sure he's a relative of the mitt owner.
He's been really busy with other stuff for a while, but he should be getting the company off the ground more soon!
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:23 pm

yeah the wooden inexp ramps are nice but not the plexiglass ones :L

I agree with Xi about flatface... but i guess that might be hard to do. Aphlikshun is nice also, pity frankie won't ship to you..??

There is quite a lot of brr and finger decks on amazon from varous importers, but they are pretty damn expensive. Oh and fingerdecks has an official shop on ebay. So i guess not too much more work for you to do happy
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

CrazzzzyBoarder wrote:
... Oh and fingerdecks has an official shop on ebay. So i guess not too much more work for you to do happy

I could never distribute fingerdecks, lool, are you maad! .......
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 pm

What, because they are already so well distro'ed.... or something else i don't know about?
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 pm

CrazzzzyBoarder wrote:
What, because they are already so well distro'ed.... or something else i don't know about?

haha, I don't want their bad rep to pass onto Fusion....
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm

sorry, i'm not so well linked in. What do they have bad rep for? Their ramps are quite nice...
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

CrazzzzyBoarder wrote:
sorry, i'm not so well linked in. What do they have bad rep for? Their ramps are quite nice...

I don't really want to discuss that on my post... haha
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Looking good Sola! The benches look really cool happy
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 pm

damn...... I have 20 euros and my meetup is 2moroo and I am selling my box 6 so hopefully I get a 3V voucher and get an obstacle , but I dont think it will be the bench
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I don't real understand your post ???

How much for box 6
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 am

fbrep2010 wrote:
Wow, nice long in depth paragraph like usual Xi haha wink

I just want to help the UK scene.

fbrep2010 wrote:
Close Up benches should be in by the weekend, no later than... next Tuesday or so. So that's a start.... pricing is definitely reasonable, as well as shipping.

That's awesome. I remember when I first tried a Close Up bench (2 or more people brought them to CS3) and I thought it was so nice to grind on so I bought one myself. I can realistically see people buying these.

fbrep2010 wrote:
I will take a look at Inexp once more... I don't see the plexiglass ramps happening at the moment, I spoke with the owner and he couldn't really give me much lower than the retail price, because he has to cover costs and all; plus, shipping price was a joke, it really was.... but I will be getting some wooden ramps soon.... particularly the kickers and Rektan two box.

Shame about the plexiglass ramps.

fbrep2010 wrote:
Phil( Aphlikshun owner ) for some reason doesn't want to ship to me, as he says he is not too sure of shipping costs .. even though I said I am happy to pay for it.

Well if he's not sure of shipping costs, he should find out. I think lots of people would be happy to have their ramps sold in the UK, even if they are slightly higher priced because the shipping will be much lower (and no import taxes or customs charges).

fbrep2010 wrote:
Mike seems to be pretty difficult to get through to... but i just dropped him an email now! hopefully he replies

Well, I imagine he gets tons of emails and it's a hassle to reply to all of them, even if his mom is helping out.

fbrep2010 wrote:
I kinda of see, but don't fully see why you don't see this working out. When i first got Close ups on the site, some time back( when fusion wasn't as well known as it is now ) i got a fewI think and they all sold out a bit less than a month which wasn't too bad. Now I have more than that coming, it will be tougher, but I don't see why not. I'm not restricting my self to the UK only like some people do....

Anyway, it's your company. I am just rambling on about crap that seemingly makes it look like I am contributing intelligent input but it is not.
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrazzzzyBoarder

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 pm

But Xi, that's what it's all about!

@fbrep, sick man, that was sure some hard work on your part to get that done so quick. Props to ya, but i bet you will get your worth back pretty soon; everyone's gonna want one of these! One note of improvement, if possible could you list dimensions of decks on your shop? It makes it a lot easier thx king
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 pm

CrazzzzyBoarder wrote:
But Xi, that's what it's all about!

@fbrep, sick man, that was sure some hard work on your part to get that done so quick. Props to ya, but i bet you will get your worth back pretty soon; everyone's gonna want one of these! One note of improvement, if possible could you list dimensions of decks on your shop? It makes it a lot easier thx king

Yeah, been getting a lot of emails and pm's saying that... i'll get that done now ( the dimensions )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )   Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramps on Fusion??? ( 1ST UPDATE! see page 1 )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next