Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFlatface G12 Premuim Review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flatface G12 Premuim Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WalterEngelhardt
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
WalterEngelhardt

Companies : fbing skating playing music
Setup : Flatface G12
G6 Brandon roberts <3
Fbsss

Flatface G12 Premuim Review Empty
PostSubject: Flatface G12 Premuim Review   Flatface G12 Premuim Review EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello i will be reviewing my ffg12 premium

Shape 4.5 out of 5

The shape is really good low concave med to high kicks and somewhat defined dips it has very realistic rounded edges and the shape is the most realistic that i've seen since my bwnm

Craftsmanship 4.5 out of 5

The laquar on these decks are amazing very thick even coat on the bottom and sides it also has a thin coat on the top so when you change your tape no residue will be left over. the plies go green, maple, dark green, maple, maple. the edges of the deck are a little faded but im not so much of a looks person i just want my decks to have a clean look and good performence also the kicks are rounded so perfect

Performance 5 out of 5

Great pop, nice flip, good height, nice slides. length and width is perfect. very crisp feeling

In all this deck is the best deck ive evr tried do not hesitate to buy a g12 also dont hesitate to buy from ff really legit company shipping took 3 days from andover to syracuse these decks are 32 dollors on www.flatfacefingerboards.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Flatface G12 Premuim Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G12 Premuim Review   Flatface G12 Premuim Review EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:07 pm

nice review
Back to top Go down

Flatface G12 Premuim Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1